Old Friends,New Beginnings *LONG CHAPTER*

Y/N POV

I woke up from halloween on the couch. Why are we on th- Oh. We were watching the Sixth sense. I looked up at the sleepy Sean and gave him a kiss on the lips and nuzzled my head back into his chest. "Good morning." He said all groggy. "Oh come on!" He chuckled a little bit and gave me a kiss on the forehead and we lied there for a few moments and then I got off and so did Sean. I went over to the kitchen and started making eggs and bacon and felt someone's warm hands snaking around my waist. "Hi." I said. He put his chin in the crease of my collar and began kissing my neck. "Hi." He said back. "I love you." "I love you too." He said back to me. "Sean, cover your ears." He nodded and covered them. "FOOD!" I yelled as everybody ran down the stairs. "O MY GOD YOU'RE LOUDER THAN ME!" He yelled. "Pretty much." I put down the eggs and bacon on table and we all sat down. "Du måste verkligen göra detta nu Felix kan det inte vänta en annan gång ?
" (You really have to do this now Felix can't it wait another time?) I whispered so only he heard it. "Shhhhhhhh." He said. "So, Jack how's your guys relationship?" Before he could answer Mariza slapped his arm really hard. "Ask him somewhere else." "Fine. We continued eating and then I started cleaning up. "Babe, I can do it." Sean said. "Thanks." I said planting a kiss on his lips.

Felix POV
Wow. Jack is actually a real gentleman. Maybe I underestimated him.

Y/N POV
"So Sean do you wanna get some Ice cream with my friends Dan and Phil." I said leaning my hand on the stove. "Su-" "OW FUCKNUGGETS!!!" I burst in to tears. "O My god what happened?" "I-I burnt my hand on the stove. I said through my tears. Everyone rushed over. "Here. Put your hand underneath this. I'm getting some ice." I nodded and put it under. "Fuck." I said under my breath. "Here." He handed me the ice in a cloth. "Thanks." I sat down . "Wow Jack she does deserve you." "Thank you." He continued with the dishes.

--------Time skip of Phan----------
"You ready?" I asked. He nodded and we left. We drove in the car for 1 hour and 27 minutes until we got to London. "Finally!" I said as I got out of the car and my legs felt like jelly. *DING DONG* I rang the doorbell and a girl with purple hair opened the door. "Is that you?!" I heard her say. "Who? Him?" "No you. Y/N right?" "Yeah... And you are?" "Remember me? Skylar?" "O my god Skylar! I missed you!" I gave her a hug and came in and saw Dan and Phil. Phil was wearing a ring. Phil never wears rings. "Hey Phil. Where did you get that ring?" I said pointing at it. "Well... Dan proposed 2 months ago and Skylar is helping us plan." "WHAT?! Why did you never tell me! I am so happy for you guys!" I gave them both big hugs. "And who is this hunk?" Dan said. "This is Jack, he's my boyfriend." "O my god so many feels!" Dan said putting his arm around Phil and giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Wanna house tour?" I nodded and grabbed Sean's hand and we began. "So this is the bathroom,our bedroom and this is were the magic happens." He pointed to the kitchen and I giggled a little bit. "And here is Skylar's bedroom, a guest bedroom and the living room." "Cool." "Hey Y/N, do you want to stay over the night?" "Sean?" "Sure." "Wait Sean? Is your name Jack or Sean?" Dan asked confused "Both. You can call me either." "Ok." "Well it's a good thing I always bring extra clothes just in case." I said. "Well,then what do you guys want to do?" "We could play some video games." "Ok." "First I need to text Felix." He nodded and that's what I did.
Me: Staying over at Dan and Phil's house.
Felix:Okay,have fun. (Not to much fun😜)
Me:You are so weird.
I put down my phone and went out to the car and Oh SHIT. I forgot my extra clothes."Hey,Skylar wanna head to hot topic quick?" "Sure." We ran to hot top and I got a (Favourite tv show or band) shirt and pair of black leggings and a bra and a pair of underwear and returned back to the house. It was already 2:30 and I was exhausted so I went in to the guest room and took a nap.
-------------Time skip--------------
"Honey, time to wake up." I heard a Irish accent. "But Jackie I don't want to." I said. "But Cupcake we ordered pizza and it's here." "I'll get up if I get some cuddles and a kiss." He got in to the bed and put his arms around me. He was so warm and he smelled really good. He gave me a kiss on the lips. A deep passionate one. He began to put his hands under my shirt and I pulled away. "Not at friends. Maybe back home." I said and I got out of bed and Sean seemed not the most happy person after that. I went to the counter and took some pizza and sat down and we watched Pirates of the Caribbean. We finished and we put the pizza in the fridge and then we all went to bed after the movie. "If it's rocking don't come a nocking." Dan said and I giggled and rolled my eyes. Sean and I got into bed and fell asleep in each other's arms.
....................................................
Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Should I make a smut or nah?
For smut comment Yah or for fluff comment nah. I started watching black butler and it is AWESOME! You guys need to watch it. And Skylar in this story is my friend Princess_Taco_xoxo .
QOTD:
What is your favourite tv show?