Back Home

Y/N POV
I woke up in my bed. How did I get here? I looked over at my alarm clock. It was 2:00AM?! Nope. I am not waking up at freaking 2:00AM. I flopped back down and fell back asleep.
---------Time skip of sleep---------
I woke up again to see it was 9:30 and I could smell pancakes. Mmm pancakes. I got out of my room to see Sean making pancakes. "Good morning." He said. "Morning." I was still half asleep so I went to sit on the couch. "Coffee?" "Yes please." "What do you want in it." "(how you like your coffee)" He came over with my coffee and a plate of pancakes. "Thank you." I said and took it from him. He sat down beside me with his coffee and pancakes. We are in silence. Not an awkward silence,but a nice silence. After we finished I took his plate and mine and put it in the sink. I sat back down and we just enjoyed each other's company. Until Sean broke the silence. "Y-Y/N will you go out with me?" "I would love to." YES!!! Finally. Dreams do come true. "When?" "How about tonight at the cold shed restaurant?" "Ok." I got up into my room and got dressed into a teal-green shirt that said 'Too much perfection is a mistake',some black ripped jeans,a black beanie and a gold ring shaped as an arrow. I raced down the stairs to see Sean gone. Where did that man go? "BOO." I heard Sean yell and because self-defence I punched him really hard in the stomach. I turned around to see him holding his stomach. "O my god! I am so sorry!" "How did you learn to punch so hard?!" "I'm a boxer. I'm have the skills of a professional boxer but I am no famous boxer."(BAM! Plot twist) "Oh." He said. "Yea probably should've told you that a little while ago." I said rubbing the back of my neck. "Probably." I nodded and we had an awkward moment of silence. I sat back down and so did Sean. "Last of us?" I asked and he nodded. I walked over to the PS4 and the two remotes and sat down beside him. We went into it and we played for a few hours until everybody woke up. It was 75-74 me. "I win!!" I yelled. "By one!" "I still win!!" He rolled his eyes and I giggled. "You are so cute when you giggle." I blushed. "And when you blush." I blushed even harder.

Jack POV
Y/N is so cute when she blushes. I can't wait till our date tonight. Why can't time go by faster so we could go now?! UHH!! Well at least I get to spend time with that fantastic lady.
------------------Time skip of I am lazy as fuck-------------------------
"Are you ready?" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs. "Almost." She came raising down the Ataris and she was beautiful. She had a teal-blue aztec dress with red lips and beautiful eyeshadow to comment her beautiful (e/c) eyes. "You look so beautiful." She blushed. "Well you look quite handsome yourself." She said. "Shall we?" "We shall." She took my hand to the door we got on our shoes and went out the door. We walked to the cold shed because it wasn't that far away. (I actually don't know if that's true) When we got there the waiter showed us are table and we sat down. "So Y/N what did you do before I met you?" "Well, I used to live in Sweden and then I moved because I didn't want to live with my naggy mom, so I got here around a week ago." "Cool." Shit,she's probably 18 or 19. "But don't worry, I'm not some 18 year old rebel. I'm 20." Thank God. The waiter came over and asked us what we want to drink and if we were ready to order. "Could I get the steak and a (favourite/drink)?" She nodded. "And for you sir?" "A steak and a beer." She nodded and went off. "So Jack did you always live in Ireland?" "Born and raised." "How many siblings do you have?" "Felix and Anna." I said and then we talked more about video games,favourite movies and all that good stuff. Then the food came and we began munching down.

Y/N POV
The steak here was really good but spending time with Sean was better. After we had finished eating Sean payed and we went out the door. "Y/N?" "Yes?" "Will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes." I gave him a big a hug and he kissed me,not a little peck but a passionate kiss. We started walking home holding hands.
-------Time skip to back home-----------He opened the door and we went inside. It was already 10:00pm and I was exhausted. I went upstairs and so did Sean. I got my pyjamas on and brushed my teeth. When I got out of the bathroom Sean asked "Can we cuddle?" I nodded and we went to my room. I got in then he did. I put my head on his chest and fell asleep.
***********************************
FINALLY!!!!!!!! Love came true. Hope you guys like this and THANK YOU FOR 900 READS!!!! If it weren't for you guys I wouldn't be writing this. Thank You. And Happy Halloween!!!
I will be making a small Halloween chapter to day also.
QOTD
What is your favourite Halloween movie?
~Hailey