What Happened?!

Y/N POV
I wake up and feel extremely warm... WHAT?! I saw someone's arms around my waist. I looked up to see Sean. SHIT. I shook him. "Sean wake up!" He woke up and let go of me. I wish he still cuddled. "What happened?" I said. He shrugged his shoulder and I got out of the bed and grabbed some clothes and changed. I was wearing a white shirt that said "Love is love" black ripped pants,a black beanie and some black vans. I came out to see Sean sitting on the bed. I sat beside. "So, I think I remember what happened." He said and I nodded for him to continue. He began to tell me what happened and then I remembered
-------------Flashback--------------
"We should have some drinks." I said and went to the fridge and grabbed a beer for Sean,Felix,Mariza,Anna and I. We drank and played games and I had another beer. Everyone had gone to sleep and I got into my bed and started talking to Sean. The alcohol starting taking over and.... Well bad things happened. "Sean?" I said drunkly. "Yeah Y/N" he said extremely sober. "I think your really cute." I said. He nodded and realized I was drunk and thought it was just the alcohol, but I wasn't. "You should probably get to bed." He said and I nodded and wobbly got into bed. "Will you stay with me?" He nodded and lied down. After that I passed out.
---------End of Flashback----------
"Did you mean what you said?" Sean asked with big puppy dog eyes. Shit. I had to confess, I was taut to, but in this moment I had no idea what to do. "I-I-" I was cut off by Sean speaking. "Well I think your really cute." He said. "Oh,shit I said that out loud,right?" I nodded and giggled. "I think your cute too." I said with the most confidence I had. "Really?!" He said with glen in his eyes. I nodded. He looked extremely happy. I loved his smile, and his deep ocean blue eyes. "Well, then Y/N, today would you want to get a coffee?" I nodded and smiled.

Jack's POV
I loved her smile and her (e/c) eyes, her fits of giggles and her beautiful (h/l) (h/c). I sat beside her and saw Felix awake and he saw (Y/N) and I sitting on her bed. Shit. He looked over at me with a dirty look, so I returned the favour. He than just walked away and got himself a coffee.

Y/N POV
I saw the way he looked at Sean. What's his problem?! He can't control my life. So... I guess I could just be a little cheeky. "You ready to go for coffee?" I said looking at Sean and he nodded and we left.

Felix POV
Oh, so that's how she's going to play, huh? Two can play at that game.

Jack's POV
We left and we walked down to Starbucks. We talked and talked and talked about everything from our favourite colours to video games to people we detest. She's really pretty and loved to talk and is EXTREMELY outgoing. We got to the Starbucks. I ordered a (favourite drink) and so did she. We sat down and talked and then we started talking about Felix. "How do you think Felix is going react when we get back." "He will probably be pissed." She giggled and I tucked a strand of (h/c) hair of her's behind her ear and she began to blush. We walked out started to walk. After walking a bit in silence I took her hand and entangled my fingers with her and she looked up and smiled. We walked back and we were still holding and walked in to the hotel room and Felix looked at us pissed. There was fire in his eyes and he was not happy. I let go of her hand and we went to sit down. But one thing for sure (Y/N) gave no fucks at all.

--------------------------------------
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooo...... What will happen? You will know someday. Guys?! WE HAVE OVER 700 READS. JHSHSJJSJSJDHDHHRHDBWYSKWNSBZHSJNSHS!!?!!?!!¿$!!)$,) No words can describe how happy I am thank you so much!
QOTD
Who is your least favourite youtuber?

~Hailey ❤️