SIXTY

The concert was so amazing!! I loved it so much and I guess I can't speak tomorrow because I kept on shouting. Well mostly, all of us were shouting. This is the most memorable day ever. So the concert just ended and now everyone in the venue are leaving. It's sad because it has ended but still, it was worth it. Right now, us, we are slowly leaving the venue because Sorn eonni is finding something in her bag. "The concert was so... how will I explain this?" obviously, Yujin eonni was lost in words. "Awesome?" Seungyeon eonni questioned as Yujin eonni nodded vigorously. "Yes! It was awesome!" Yujin eonni smiled brightly and added, "Today was the best day ever"

"Yup!" I said, still has the same bright smile since earlier. My phone suddenly buzzed and so, I took it out and read the text that was sent to me.

FROM: Jeonghan oppa

Please come here, dongsaeng~ we're all waiting for you here. We'll eat together!

"Um, eonnis, my oppa texted me and told me that he'll pick me up. All of you can go first, I'll wait here for my oppa" I told them, all of them looking at me. "Are you sure?" Seunghee eonni asked as I nodded and gave her a thumbs up. "Ne! See you sometime?"

"See you sometime. Annyeong Hyori-ah~!" they waved at me and so did I as they walked away. I went back inside the venue, heading at the backstage. They might be in their dressing room or somewhere in the hallway. When I'm finally in the backstage, I didn't know where to go next. I should text Jeong--

"Hyori!!" I heard someone calling me from afar. I turned and saw Jun oppa waving at me. "Jun oppa! The concert was awesome" I gave two thumbs up and saw him smile. "Jinjja? I'm happy to hear that. Well let's go! Manager hyung ordered us food" I just followed him to wherever he goes until we entered a room and saw everyone there. "Dongsaeng!" Jeonghan oppa suddenly walked towards me to give me a hug but I refused. "Oppa, you're sweaty" I said, which actually made him pout. "But I wanna hug my sister" he said, but now he is pouting cutely. I gave him a weird face and said, "Don't pout, please" he shook his head and continued to pout. I sighed annoyingly and just gave up and hugged him instead.

"Psh. We can hug too, right Hoshi hyung?" Dokyeom oppa asked but Hoshi oppa shook his head. "You're just jealous because I have someone to hug" Jeonghan oppa said, not releasing me from the hug. "Can we just eat? I don't want to let the food wait" Mingyu oppa asked as we all agreed. I sat next to Jeonghan oppa, of course, because he doesn't want anyone to sit with me except for him. Such a nice oppa, am I right? We all then started eating. I suddenly felt someone staring at me but I didn't bother to look at who was the person.

~~

"I'm so tired" Dino oppa said while his eyes were closed. I'm sitting next to him beside the window so yeah. "Then sleep" I said, poking his cheeks softly. I kept poking him until he grabbed my wrist. I was trying to go out of his grip but he placed his hand on mine. His lips formed a smile and slightly opened his eyes. "Hyori-ah, remember that day when I confessed my feelings for you?" he whispered so nobody can hear it and I nodded. "I still have the same feelings but I guess..."

"You guess what?" he heaved a sigh and shook his head. "Nothing. Nevermind. I'll go sleep now" he closed his eyes again, letting go of my hand slowly. I nodded slowly and looked outside the window. It's night already so that explains why they are all sleepy.