THIRTY EIGHT

Girls were squealing at the top of their lungs. Maybe after this day, I cant hear anymore. I was standing beside Seungyeon eonnie, who was so happy to see Seventeen. She was also shouting. I poked her shoulder and went near her ear. "Seungyeon eonni, Im going out of this crowd arasseo?" I said, loud enough for her to hear. "Arasseo! Be careful" she said with a nod. I walked out of the crowd, squeezing myself. Its really hard to get out, they will push you because they want to see their idols.

As I got out, I bumps to someone. "Mianhae" I lifted my head and my eyes widen. I was surprised, very surprise. I cant believe I finally see her here. "Eunkyo?/Hyori?" we both said at the same time. A smile formed my lips as I hugged her. "OMO! I finally see you. I've been looking for you, you know? Ever since I transferred in this school, the first thing I did was look for you" she said and hugged me tightly. "Eun-Eunkyo, I-I-I c-cant breath!" I said and she released me from the hug. I inhaled and exhaled, catching some air. "No one bullied you right?" I asked and she shook her head. "Everyone was really nice" she said and smiled.

"Hyori-ah!"

Someone from behind called me. I turned and saw Seunghee eonni and the others. They were gesturing me to go with them and get going. I turned and faced Eunkyo. "Eunkyo, I have to go. Wanna come with me?" I offered but she just shrugged her shoulders. "Kurae. I really bored anyways" she said. I went to Seunghee eonni while Eunkyo was following me.

"Seunghee eonni, can she come with us?" I asked, pulling Eunkyo with me. "Hmm... if its alright with the others" Seunghee eonni said. "She can come with us!" the three said in chorus. "Yay! Gomawo eonnis"

"No problem. Now lets go! Today is gonna be our last practice because tomorrow will be our preparation" Seunghee eonni said as we followed her to the practice room.

~~

When the song was done, Eunkyo clapped. She was watching us, well we asked her if she was fine, she said she's fine just watching us. She even said that it felt like watching idols in their practice room. "You guys are amazing! Why not audition?" Eunkyo said as she gave us our water bottle. "We're planning to audition. I dont know if Hyori's gonna be with us" Yujin eonni said. Eunkyo came to me and held both of my shoulders, gripping on them. "Hyori, you should audition. If ever you became an idol, I'll be your number one fan" she said. "Umm... still thinking about it" I said and she removed her hands from my shoulders.

Suddenly, the principal's assistant came. "Is Yoon Hyori here?" she asked and I raised my hand. "Ne, Im here. Waeyo?" she smiled and gestured me to follow her. I decided to follow her because maybe its something important. "I'll be back" I told them before leaving the practice room.

I followed the assistant quietly. Why call me all of a sudden? I didnt even do anything.

~~

We stopped infront of a door. Wait... isnt this the private room? I looked at the assistant, confused. "Why are you taking me here?" I asked. "Your brother asked me to" she said and smiled sweetly. I nodded and turned the door knob. "You sure?" I asked back at the assistant. She nodded "Ne, Im sure. Please enter now. I have to do something else". I sighed  and opened the door.

What a surprise, Seventeen is here. I entered the room, closing the door behind me. "We're sorry if we disturbed you. I know your having your classes right now" Hoshi oppa said as I shook my head. "Aniyo, I wasnt in class. I was practicing with my friends"

"Practicing with CLC huh?" Vernon oppa said. "Thats a good start for being an idol" Seungcheol oppa said and gave two thumbs up. I sat on the chair and shook my head once again. "Erm... why'd you call me?" I asked. "For some reasons" Mingyu oppa said and I raised a brow. "Like what?" I questioned. Mingyu oppa just shrugged his shoulders. I sighed and rolled my eyes. Then I suddenly remembered. The plushie. "I have a question for all of you"

"What is it?" Minghao questioned. "Well... I received this plushie and I dont know who gave it to me"

"Is there a letter with it?" Jun asked and I nodded. "Ne, and it says its from one of you guys" they looked at each other and shook their heads. "We never gave you a plushie before" Wonwoo said. I sighed and nodded slowly. "And theres another one"

"What?"

"I've been receiving confessions in a paper. Well its just two" I said and Jeonghan oppa looks shocked. "No names written in the paper?" Jeonghan oppa asked as I shook my head. "Wait lets go back with the plushie. What does it look like?" Seungkwan oppa asked and raised a brow. "Umm... its an Asuna plushie"

"Does it have a pair?" he asked again and I nodded. "According to DK oppa, he said the other pair was Kirito"

"Kirito?" he continued, "I think I've seen that in the dorm. I forgot whose room is it because I was in a hurry". I sighed "I thought you know but its alright". My phone suddenly vibrated so I took it out and there was a new message from Seunghee eonni.

TO: Hyori

Hyori-ah, why're taking a long time? Is there any trouble? Tell us everything when you get back here. We're waiting for you for like... I dont know for how long.

I lifted my head "My friends are looking for me already".

"Already? Why is it so fast?" DK oppa said, sounding disappointed. "Mollayo. But I gotta get going. See you at the dorm oppas" I said, standing up and walking towards the door.

Before I leave, Dino was with me at the door. Well he was standing by the door. "Can we talk later?" he asked as I nodded. "Sure!" he smiled. "So.. see you later then"

"Yeah, see you later" I said and waved at him.

=====

Short, yet, lame update. Sorry for this (T^T) hope you still like it.

Its almost Christmas guys! And you know why Im excited? Well its because I'll be making a book on December 15. Please look forward to it :) its a Jeonghan fanfic.

And! Im also excited for EXO's comeback. Fighting!

Thanks everyone!