TWENTY NINE

"What about me?"

He asked and I just sat there, doing nothing. His face was almost close to mines. "Y-your h-handsome too" I was stuttering. Whats wrong with me? He smirked and leaned back. "Well thank you" he said, still staring at me. I dont know why he just suddenly asked me that. Maybe he just wants me to say that he's handsome? Yeah, maybe. I suddenly felt my phone vibrated and I know its Eunkyo. I took it out and read the message.

FROM: Eunkyo bestie~

HYORI~!! I have something to tell you.... Im infront of your house or apartment or whatever you call it. By the way, Im downstairs :3 and yeah, I know your gonna ask yourself "How did she know where I live?" or "Why is she here?". Well Im here to fangirl with you and to get the album. Since I know you'll be busy for how many days, it will take a long time and I cant wait for the album. And I found you by using my GPS. Remember we use that to find each other? Yeah, I used that :) Its really helpful though. Now that Im here, let me in! I wont take long anyway. I just want to see you :)

My eyes widen in shock. I thought her GPS was missing? I guess she found it after all. I sighed as I stood up. "Can you call everyone? I have something to tell to all of you" I told Woozi oppa and he nodded. I just stayed in the living room, waiting for everyone else. When they all went to the living room, they looked at me with a questioning look. "What is it, dongsaeng?" Jeonghan oppa questioned. "Umm... can you all hide? Please dont show yourself until I tell you to"

"Wae? Why're we gonna hide?" Mingyu oppa asked. I sighed "Well my friend is here and she's a fan of you guys. If she sees you here, she'll shout and start fangirling. She'll keep on telling me that why didnt I tell her before that I live with you all". They nodded "Arasseo. We'll hide so you can have some time with your friend" S.Coups oppa said and they went to DK oppa's room to hide. They locked the door and I shouted "Kamsahabnida oppas!". I left the dorm and went downstairs.

As I reached the ground floor, I saw Eunkyo holding her phone. She noticed me and waved "Hey Hyori! Long time no see, chingu". She hugged me and I hugged her too. "I miss you so much!" she hugged me even tighter. "E-Eunkyo! I-I-I c-cant breath!" I said, losing air. She released me from the hug as I inhaled and exhaled. "Mian. I just really miss my best friend" she giggled. I shook my head "Ani, its alright"

"So... where's the album? Oh! And I wanna show you something too. Can I go to your place now? I dont wanna stand here outside" she said and I nodded. I went back to the dorm as she followed me. I opened the door for her, of course I wont let the guest open the door for themselves. As I closed the door, Eunkyo was examining the dorm. She turned around to see everything. "Your place is really clean. I think you clean it everyday" she jokingly said as I shook my head. She turned infront of me "Where's your room?". I pointed at the door, which was my room. She followed me again while I was heading to my room. "Can I have a question?" she asked and I nodded. "Why is there a lot of doors? Does anyone lives here with you? Well I know your brother lives with you but is there anyone else?" I shook my head and opened the door for her again.

She sat on my bed as I opened my drawer full of albums. I took the '17 Carat' album because thats what she wants. As I hand it to her, she started to fangirl. "Calm down, Eunkyo! Geez, can you be normal for once?" I rolled my eyes and she glared at me. "I am normal! Im just happy that I finally have it. Gomawo, Hyori! I wont lose this because it came from you. This is the greatest gift that I received from you" she hugged the album and lay on my bed. I chuckled lightly and took my laptop, placing it on my bed. "So what are you gonna show me?" I asked. She took my laptop and started typing something. "Im just gonna get us some snacks. Be right back!" I left my room and went to the kitchen. When I got there, I saw DK oppa holding some bag of chips. My eyes widen and whispered "What are you doing here?! Get back in your room. My friend is in my room so get back. Fast!" my whisper was kinda loud but not very loud. He whispered "But Im still looking for some snacks. The other hyungs want to eat something. Just wait". He opened the other cabinets but found nothing. I waited there for... I dont know for how long. But I know, Im taking a long time.

"Hyori! Come on!"

I heard Eunkyo from my room. The door opened and revealed an impatient Eunkyo. She walked towards me "Come on! Your taking a long time. No need for the snacks. I have food in my bag so lets go back to your room". I nodded "Keurae. Just go back in my room. I have to get something here in the kitchen". She nodded and went back to my room. I turned my head to the left and saw DK oppa slowly rising up. Seriously, he went down. "I'll go now" he quickly went to his room and closed the door slowly so Eunkyo wont hear it. I went back to my room and sat on my bed. "So where is it?" I asked but she just smiled at me. She turned my laptop and its now facing me. I just stared at the screen as she pressed the space bar. It was a video, a music video. "Watch it" she said and I nodded.

When the video ended, I looked at her with a blank expression. "So...?" she raised a brow and leaned forward a little. "It was... just right" I smiled and gave her two thumbs up. "Tell me, do you really like it?" she asked. I sighed and decided to just sing it to show that I really like it. Thats the only way for Eunkyo to believe you.

Jigeumcheoreom manmanmanmanman man
Isseojumyeon nannannannannan
Baralge eopseuni neon amugeotdo
Bakkuji mamamamama

Amu geokjeongmamamamamama
Neoui modeunge dadadada
Da joheunikka neoneun amugeotdo
Bakkuji mamamamama

She started to clap and hugged me at my side. "Yehet! You really like it. But do you know the title of the song?" she asked and I nodded. "Its 'Just Right' by GOT7, am I right?" she nodded. "How do you know? Have you heard it already?" I shook my head. "You always listen to that song" she rubbed her nape and laughed shyly. "Right" was the only thing she said. We suddenly heard something loud from outside. Damn. What are they doing there? I started to get nervous. Eunkyo looked at me with a scared look. "What was that?" she asked and I just shrugged. "Lets go check" I was gonna stop her but she was at the door already. This girl is really fast. "Eunkyo, lets just stay here"

"We cant just stay here! Maybe theres a robber there. If we dont check whats that, your things might get stolen. So come on!" she opened the door and left my room. I hurriedly went to catch up on her. "Eunkyo, wait! Please--" I didnt continue what I was gonna say because I just saw something I really didnt expect. Oh no... I looked back at Eunkyo. She looks like she's gonna start fangirling.

"Oh. My. Gosh" please dont shout, Eunkyo. I beg of you!

=====

Guys! Im so addicted to GOT7's 'Just Right'. I cant stop listening to that song. I also noticed that Mark's jacket is like BTS' Jungkook's jacket. I wanna have that donut jacket too. It looks so cute.

Anyways, how's this chapter? Hope you like it. And I think you already know who they saw, right? I dont have to ask who they are but guess who they saw. Guess who they saw??

Thanks for reading!