FIFTY TWO

RED VELVET!! YAAAAASS! This MV is so beautiful it makes me tear up.

=====

I just stared at him, frozen. Is it really him? I thought. "I'll be leaving the both of you arasseo?" Minghao oppa said and stood up, leaving the both of us here in the practice room. I stood up, still staring at him. So my guesses were right? Ever since I went to his room, I thought it was him who gave it to me but I also thought that I was wrong.

He just stood there near the door and it looked like he was hiding something from his back. "Hyori," he called, showing me what was he hiding. Yes, it was the Asuna plushie. "I'm the one who gave it to you" he said, lowering his head. I slowly walked towards him. It seems like he was avoiding my eyes, he cant look at me straight. "Why didnt you tell me from the start, Woozi oppa?" I asked. "Why didnt you give it to me in person instead?"

"I just cant because..."

"Because..?" I questioned. He finally looked at me straight to my eyes and sighed. "Alright. I'll just tell it to you" he took a deep breath before starting. "Ever since you became close to Dino and Seungkwan, I felt something strange. Something that pains my heart. At first, I was denying it but as days go, I just accepted it. Yes, I was jealous. I was jealous that you became close to them but not me. I felt like I was the only one that I'm not close with you. I wanted to talk to you sometimes but I dont know how to start. Yoon Hyori," he held both of my hands, "You might think that I'm joking but I'm serious. My heart only beats for you, and only you. I like-- no, I love you, Hyori"

I stood there, frozen. I dont even know what to say. I thought that was the end but he said one more thing. "Will you be mine?" he asked.

That question, I dont really know if its a yes or a no. Even when Dino confessed, I didnt know what to answer. I just saw him grinned and nodded, "Its alright if you wont answer it right now. But I'll be waiting arasseo?" he released my hands and left the practice room.

While me, I was just left there, dumbfounded.

~~

"Omo... gwaenchana?" Seungyeon eonni asked as she took a sit on the vacant chair that was in front of me. Yes, I'm in the classroom. I know why she asked me that. I didnt really get enough sleep. All night, I was thinking about Dino and Woozi. Asking myself who would I choose between them. If I chose the other, someone will get hurt. Just like what Sunri told me before, I should choose the person who I really love.

I nodded, "Ne, gwaenchana. I just didnt have a good sleep last night". She nodded slowly, understand what I just said. "Kaja. I wanna eat now" she stood up and offered me a hand. I smiled and accepted it. Oh right, the class just finished. It finished early because teachers have some meeting.

Both of us went to the cafeteria. We saw the girls, they were already eating. Seungyeon eonni ran to their table as I followed her. "Why didnt you wait for us?" Seungyeon eonni asked. Yujin eonni scratched the back of her neck "Mian. We were really hungry so we decided to eat"

"We were really waiting for both of you to come" Seunghee eonni said. I sat next to Sorn eonni and Seungyeon eonni sat beside Yujin eonni. "I'll just take your food" Seunghee eonni stood up to get our food. I noticed that Yujin eonni was staring at me. "Is there something on ym face?" I asked but she shook her head. "Did you even sleep last night?" Yujin eonni asked. "Umm... I didnt have a good sleep last night"

"Wae?" Sorn eonni asked. "I was just... reading" I lied. "Jeongmal? You cant stop reading it?" Sorn eonni asked and I nodded. "Aish... I bet that book was interesting" Sorn eonni said and took a bite of her food. Seunghee eonni came with Seungyeon eonni and I's food. "Eat well" Seunghee eonni said as we both nodded and thanked her.

~~

"So.. two guys confessed to you?" Rocky asked as I nodded. "I dont even know what to do" I said, closing my locker. I heard him sigh "Well just choose whoever you love. But its hard because you dont want to hurt the other one right?" I nodded once again. Both of us walked at the hallway. Some students were talking, laughing, or maybe gossiping. "What can I do?" I asked, looking down to my feet. "After one week, its already Christmas break. Why dont you give them both a chance to prove themselves that they are worth it?" he said. Hmm... yeah he's right. But Jeonghan oppa doesnt know that they confessed to me. He should know first of course. He's my oppa, he has the right to know first.

My phone suddenly vibrated. I got it out of my bag and checked who messaged me. It was Jeonghan oppa.

TO: Hyori

Dongsaeng, since your school is done, I'm going to talk to you. I'm here waiting in the van at the parking lot.

I gulped. Why does he sound serious here? I glanced at Rocky "Hey I better get going now. Thanks for your time"

"No problem. Anytime" he waved at me as I did the same. I headed to the parking lot and looked for the van. I saw one black van so I walked towards it. I knocked on the window as it goes down. I saw Jeonghan oppa wearing a mask, only his eyes are seen. "Get in" he said and I nodded. I hopped in the van and slid the door close. The driver started the engine and started driving.

"Jeonghan oppa, what do you want to talk about?" I asked as he took a glance at me.

"Choose the right person arasseo?"

=====

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating for a long time. I hope you like this chapter.

So CLC made a comeback and their song 'HighHeels' is so cute and catchy too. Their new member Elkie is so cute and beautiful too! She might be my new bias in CLC. I'm actually trying to learn the dance of it.

And also, Red Velvet made a comeback too! My bias, Wendy, is so beautiful with red hair. Well all of them were pretty.

I also heard that BTS is gonna have a comeback? I dont know... maybe they are.

PLUS, GOT7 IS HAVING A COMEBACK!! Have you guys watched the trailer?! It look so cool. When they were flying, it gives me this Harry Potter feeling.

Okay. This will be last. BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY JINJIN!!!! AROHA is here to support you!

I hope you like this chapter!