FORTY FIVE

"Why is it so boring today?" Sorn eonni asked as she took a bite of her sandwich. "Because we arent practicing anymore?" Yujin eonni questioned. "Yeah, maybe" Sorn eonni shrugged her shoulders and finished her sandwich. "Kaja" we stood up and left the cafeteria. It was just me, Sorn eonni and Yujin eonni. Seunghee eonni and Seungyeon eonni told us to eat without them because they'll be doing something. "Wanna go find them?" Yujin eonni asked as we both nodded.

We separated with each other. We agreed that whoever finds them first, will be treating the person for bubble tea. I went to the hallway where few students go. Actually thats where the practice rooms are. While walking, I heard footsteps going near. I looked straight and saw our math teacher coming, Ms. Kim. Oh no. I stopped walking and turned my heel, going back. "Oh! Hyori" I stopped when she called me. I slowly turned and smiled "A-Annyeonghaseyo, seonsaeng-nim" I bowed. "What're you doing here?" she asked and I felt nervous. "W-Well Im looking for Seunghee eonni and Seungyeon eonni" I said, looking away. "But they're just at the cafeteria" my eyes widen. "Jinjja?" I asked as she nodded. "Kamsahabnida, seongsaeng-nim" before I leave her, I bowed.

As I got nearer at the cafeteria, I can hear Yujin eonni and Sorn eonni. "I found them first!"

"Ani, I found them first!" I sighed and went at the middle. "Just stop fighting. Both of you found them first so I'll buy you bubble tea" I said, lowering my head. "Umm... whats this about?" Seunghee eonni suddenly asked. "Seunghee eonni, we actually made a deal that whoever founds you, that person will be treated for bubble tea" Sorn eonni said. Seungyeon eonni raised a brow and asked "Why would you all agree to that?"

"Because we were bored and Im craving for bubble tea" Yujin eonni said as Seunghee eonni giggled lightly. "I'll just treat all of you instead" she said and our mood lightened. "I'll treat you all after school, arasseo?"

"Ne! Gomawo, Seunghee eonni" we said in chorus.

~~

We sat near the window and drank our bubble tea. I sent a message to Jeonghan oppa earlier that I'll be hanging out with my friends after school. Luckily, he said yes. "By the way, what were you two doing earlier?" Sorn eonni asked. "Seonsaeng-nim told us to clean a classroom. I dont know whats that classroom for" Seungyeon eonni said as she took a sip of her bubble tea. "What does that classroom look like?" Yujin eonni asked, resting her chin on her palm. "Just a normal classroom" Seunghee eonni answered. Sorn eonni glanced at her wristwatch as she stood up. "I gotta go. My mom messaged me earlier that we got visitors at our house today"

"Let me drop you to your house then" Seunghee eonni said but Sorn eonni refused. "Ani, I'll drop you still. Kaja" Seunghee eonni stood up which made us stand up too. We left the store and hopped in her car.

~~

I sighed while looking outside the window. I was really bored and I got nothing to do. After Seunghee eonni dropped me at the dorm, I got really bored. The door suddenly opened and I saw a happy Seungkwan oppa. "Hyori," he called as I just looked at him. "Can you go with me at the practice room?"