THIRTY ONE

Woozi oppa came in and sat at the corner of my bed. There was an awkward silence, no body didnt dare to speak. Woozi oppa looked like he was in a deep thought. I wonder what's he thinking. I snapped my fingers in front of him which made him startled. "Woozi oppa, why are you here? Are you gonna ask something?" I asked and he shook his head. "Then why are you here?" he sighed and looked at me. "Hyori," he cleared his throat, "I... I..."

"You what?" I raised a brow, wanting to know what he'll say. "I... I... aish! I'll just tell it to you next time" he stood up and walked to the door. I frowned "Just tell it to me, jebal". He looked back at me and grinned "Next time, I promise". He then left my room, just me alone again. What was he trying to say? I lay back on my bed and closed my eyes, drifting to dreamland.

~~

"Guys!!" Seunghee eonni came inside our practice room, squealing like a fangirl. She was carrying four varsity jackets, she was already wearing one. "I already have your varsity jackets. Here!" she gave them to us and thanked her. "Well that was fast" Yujin eonni giggled as she wore hers. When I wore mines, I felt very comfortable. "Nice! Our names are at the back too" Sorn eonni said while looking at herself in the mirror. Yep, our names were at the back. Well of course, mines is 'Hyori'. "So we're gonna wear this in the Battle of the Bands?" Yujin eonni asked and Seunghee eonni nodded. "I want to wear this everytime I go to school. Its so comfortable" Seungyeon eonni said, everyone nodded which means we agreed. "I'll wear mines too" Sorn eonni said.

Ring Ring Ring

The bell rang which means, we have to go to class. We took our bags and left the practice room. We agreed that during lunch time, we'll be eating here. They dont want to be in the cafeteria, I dont know why.

"Hyori, kaja!" Seungyeon eonni pulled me to our class. I just let her pull me because I want to hurry too. I dont want to be late right?

As we reached our class, we went to our seat. I suddenly saw Hyunjin enter the classroom. Gosh I want to talk to her. She sat beside me and I greeted her. "Hey Hyunjin. Long time no talk huh?"

"Yeah, its been a long time since we talk. How are you?" she asked and I sighed. "Im fine. Well I've been very tired this few days. What about you?"

"Still alright. I've been talking with some new friends" thats good to hear. I smiled and patted her back. "Thats good for you" she smiled and thanked me. The teacher suddenly came, putting her things on the teacher's table. She started to teach and this time, I listened very well. I dont want to have low grades okay? Well last time, I listened but I didnt understand some.

~~

Seunghee eonni went to grab us some food while us, we stayed in the practice room. It was kinda boring so Sorn eonni decided to sing, well Yujin eonni and Seungyeon eonni joined her. I was just sitting there, watching them. They were funny even though they were just singing.

Seunghee eonni came with a tray. She put them down on the floor and everyone stared at the food. "They look so delicious" Yujin eonni said as Seunghee eonni giggled. "I picked the most delicious one for all of us" we took our own chopsticks and started eating. "Kamsahabnida! We'll eat well" we all said in chorus. She's right. The food was really delicious. Well everything for me is delicious. As long as it is food.

After we eat, "Alright guys. The day is near. We already prepared everything we need" we all nodded. "Ne, just have a good luck" I said and everyone nodded again. "We finished eating so... can we go to our next class?" Seungyeon eonni said, standing up. Before we leave, we cleaned our mess first. After that, we went to our next class.

~~

"Bye eonnis! I have to go" I said and waved at them. They waved back at me as they went to Seunghee eonni's car. Jeonghan oppa said that he'll pick me up. I wonder why? When I reached the gate, the van was already there. I slid the door open to reveal DK oppa and Seungkwan oppa, smiling. "Hi oppas" I hopped in the van and closed the door. "How was school?" DK oppa asked and I just chuckled lightly. "Whats wrong?" I just shook my head. "Its like your a father" I said while pointing at him. Seungkwan oppa started laughing and pointed at DK oppa. "Your like a father, DK hyung!" he said and tried to stop laughing but just cant. "Stop laughing!" DK oppa said with an annoyed tone. Seungkwan oppa finally stopped laughing "Arasseo"

"By the way, we'll be going somewhere later" DK oppa said. "Where?" I questioned. "I told you, its somewhere" DK oppa patted my head and grinned.

When we got back at the dorm, Seungkwan oppa went to his room while DK oppa joined Hoshi oppa, watching TV. "You guys dont have any schedule today?" I asked and they shook their heads. I just shrugged my shoulders and went to my room. Since I dont have anything to do, I'll just join them watching too! Or just read manga.

After changing, I decided to watch with them. I sat beside Hoshi oppa and looked at the screen. And the first thing I knew, they were watching a horror movie. Horror movies arent my thing so I might just scream when there are jumpscares. Right now, Im hugging a pillow, tightly. "You scared, Hyori?" Hoshi oppa asked. I turned my head and looked at him, he was smirking. I shook my head "Ani, Im not scared" I said, defending myself. "You sure?" DK oppa turned to us and I nodded.

There were few jumpscares and I tried not to scream nor shout. I want to be brave whenever I watch horror movies. I dont want to be a scaredy cat when it comes to this. "Umm... Hyori, why are you watching a horror movie? I thought you hate them?" Jeonghan oppa suddenly popped out of no where. I nodded "Ne, I know but I want to be brave". Jeonghan oppa shook his head and sighed. "Just get dressed already. We'll be going somewhere and I know you'll like it"

"Where?" I jumped from my seat. Jeonghan oppa just smiled "You'll know when we get there" then left. I threw the pillow that I was hugging to Hoshi oppa and ran to my room. I changed my clothes, just something comfortable.

"Kaja?" Coups oppa asked and we all nodded. Where exactly are we going? I asked myself.

~~

"The mall?!"

=====

Hey! Umm... I wanna tell you that I might not update in a few days because Im sick. I need some rest too. But dont worry, I'll update when I get better.

Thanks everyone! And sorry for the short chapter. Hope you like it.