SPECIAL CHAPTER

"Hyori-ah!! Come here, quick!" I suddenly heard Yujin eonni calling me from the living room. Once I stood up, I stretched my arms and wore my slippers. Yes, I was laying down on my bed. Yes, I was using my phone because I was texting with Jeonghan oppa. You know, it's just a brother-sister thing to do when you're away with each other. Especially when both of you are close since birth. I headed out of my room and went to the living room where Yujin eonni and Seungyeon eonni are at. When I got there, the first thing I did was look at the TV screen. The show 'One Fine Day' was playing. "Sit here, Hyori-ah. Watch Seventeen's One Fine Day with us" Seungyeon eonni said while patting the space left beside her on the sofa. Oh, so that explains why I'm seeing Seungcheol oppa. It's because it's Seventeen's One Fine Day. I shrugged my shoulders and took the seat left beside Seungyeon eonni.

To be honest, it's actually funny. The three of us kept laughing like crazy. Suddenly, I felt my phone buzzed on my hand. I opened it, checking whoever sent my a text. It came from Minghao oppa.

FROM: Minghao oppa

Hyori~~ It's been a year now that we haven't seen each other. I really miss our hang outs together, the advises we share whenever one of us have troubles, and especially talking to you. I know the both of us are always busy but can we hang out together again? Later at night if it's fine for you. That's the only time we are free and nobody will see us both.

Yeah, I really miss talking to this guy. From what I remember, our last hang out was when we bought ice cream and helped me who I really love. Thanks to him, I found that person. Hanging out tonight won't hurt, right? I'll just have to convince my manager and I'll be free to go. But what I'm worried about are the sasaengs. What if they see us? They might spread the wrong rumor. I replied back,

FROM: Hyori

Yep! I do too :) but what about the sasaengs? You know them, they'll spread wrong rumors.

I waited for his reply but it only took a second.

FROM: Minghao oppa

You're right. Hmm, but I really want to hang out together :(

I heaved a sigh, putting my phone down. I turned my head to Seungyeon eunni and tapped her shoulder. "Ne?" she glanced at me then back to the TV. "Seungyeon eunni, can you recommend a place where sasaengs won't see me at night?" I asked as she stared at me with a weird look. "Wae? You wanna go somewhere? Can we come too?"

"A-Aniyo, eunni, my friend and I will just hang out together" I said and she nodded slowly. "Hmm, well you can go to a private restaurant. But there's still a possibility a sasaeng might see you because you know them, they are very sneaky" I slowly nodded. Then where can we meet? Sasaengs are everywhere. We need somewhere-- wait, is their practice room fine? I quickly replied,

FROM: Hyori

Minghao oppa, can we meet in your practice room instead? If it's fine then let's just hang out there since sasaengs are everywhere.

After a second, he replied,

FROM: Minghao oppa