ELEVEN

[HYORI'S POV]

The song for Eunkyo is finished! I cant believe it finished early. Last night, I keep on thanking Woozi oppa in helping me. I never thought he can be this helpful. I turned my laptop on and plugged the USB in my laptop. I transferred the song we recorded last night. I called Eunkyo to tell her that I finished the song already. "Yeoboseyo?" I heard Eunkyo in the other line. "Eunkyo... I have something to tell you" I said with a sad tone. "Wae? Whats wrong?" she said with a curious tone.  I wanna laugh but nope. I should not laugh because she'll know that Im just joking around. "I cant do your song. Im very sorry Eunkyo" I said, almost gonna cry but of course, its not real. "Eh?! W-what are you saying Hyori? I thought your gonna make my song? Why are you saying this huh?!" she said like she's starting to get mad or tear up. I cant hold it anymore so I bursted into laughter. "Y-yah! Why are you laughing?!" she said. "Eunkyo, Im just joking. I already made your song and its alrea--"

"Its already finished??!!"

"Ne, its already finished" I said and she squealed. I put my phone kinda far away from my ear because she might break my eardrum. "Kamsahamnida, Hyori! So are you gonna send it to me?" she asked and I nodded as if she can see me. "I'll send it to you right now. Just wait okay?" I ended the call and send the song to Eunkyo. 'Hope she'll like it' I thought. After I send it, I turned my laptop off and unplugged the USB. I went out of my room and looked for Woozi oppa because the USB is his. "Mingyu oppa, have you seen Woozi oppa?" I asked Mingyu oppa because he was the first person I saw. "Hyori, Woozi hyung is busy. Actually, all of us are busy. Why'd you ask?" he said.So he's busy? I mean, all of them? Why? "I wanna give his USB back because I borrowed it" I said and showed him the USB. "I'll just give it to him instead" he said and I nodded. I gave him the USB and he left. I just noticed that the dorm is quiet. I think they are in the practice room. I sat on the sofa and took my phone out. I messaged my big brother.

FROM: Hyori

TO: Jeonghan oppa

Are you busy? If you are, sorry for disturbing you. I just wanna say that WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME ALONE IN THE DORM?! I didnt know you were going somewhere with the others. Why didnt you tell your little sister that your going somewhere? Oppa Im hurt :(

The end of the message was just a joke. I have nothing to say, thats all. My phone vibrated and I knew that Jeonghan oppa replied in my message.

FROM: Jeonghan oppa

TO: Hyori

Nope, your not disturbing me. Mianhae yeodongsaeng. I was gonna tell you that we're gonna go to the practice room but Hoshi suddenly pulled me. Mianhae. Yongseohae. I'll send Dino for you if you want to go here.

I sighed and replied.

FROM: Hyori

TO: Jeonghan oppa

Ani. I dont wanna go there. I know your all busy so I dont have to disturb you all. I'll be fine here in the dorm alone. And I forgive you :)

I got bored so I decided to chat with Eunkyo. I told her that Im bored so she told me that why not dance so I cannot be bored anymore. She even told me to dance to "Ice Cream Cake" by Red Velvet. Im too lazy to dance but why not give it a try? I stood up and searched for the song in my phone. I know Eunkyo downloaded it here. I decided to dance in the living room since it has bigger space than my room. I put my hair in a ponytail. I played the song and started dancing. If your gonna ask how did I learn the dance, when I was with Eunkyo before, she showed me their dance practice.