FIFTY NINE

[HYORI'S POV]

Finally!! Today is Seventeen's concert! I can't wait to watch them perform, especially Jeonghan oppa and... the other members as well. Right now, I'm in Seunghee eonni's room with the other eonnis. I went to her house because we'll be going there together. Even though Seventeen told me to come with them, I don't want to get spoiled by their last rehearsal. "All of you brought your tickets?" Yujin eonni asked as we all nodded at the same time. "I'm so excited!" Sorn eonni squealed while hugging the star-shaped pillow. It reminded me of Hoshi since he told me that his stage name 'Hoshi' means 'star' in Japanese. "Why is the time so slow?" Seungyeon eonni asked, glancing at the wall clock for the fifth time. "You know, I saw something in the internet while I was heading here. If you keep on looking at the clock, it'll be slow. But if you don't look, it becomes fast" I said with a small smile. Well I really saw that while I was heading here.

"Really?" I nodded, "Then I won't look at the time then" she pouted and cuddled with the soft pillow. Actually, we've been staying in Seunghee eonni's house for two hours. We still have three more hours until the concert starts. We got excited so we went early. "I'm getting hungry" Yujin eonni said. "Then let's go out to eat food. It's getting boring here in the house" Seunghee eonni said as she stood up, getting her car keys. We all got our bags and followed her outside.

~~

Too much foods to pick. I can't choose anything. "Pick any food you like. My treat" Seunghee eonni said while scanning the menu. "Are you serious?" Seungyeon eonni asked with wide eyes. Probably surprised because Seunghee eonni doesn't say that most of the time. "Ne, but choose wisely. I don't want any food to be wasted" we nodded and said 'yes' in chorus.

While we were in the middle of agreeing what to eat, I noticed that Rocky came along with his other friends. "Eonnis! Astro is here" I told them as they look at where I was pointing. Seunghee eonni called them, turning their gaze at us as we waved our hand at them. They walked towards our table with smiles on their faces. "Never expected all of you to be here" Eunwoo said with his signature smile. "What are you all doing here?" Moonbin asked, getting a chair and placing it next to out table. "We wanted to ask you guys the same thing" Yujin eonni said. All of them took the table that was just beside ours and connected it to our table. They sat down, which made Sanha beside me on my right. "We went here because we were hungry. We were gonna go to the mall but MJ hyung suddenly got hungry so we went here since it was the nearest restaurant" Rocky explained.

"Is that so? Well for us, we have the same reason as you but we aren't going to the mall. We're going to a concert" Seungyeon eonni said and the guys looked at us confused. "Concert?" Sanha questioned as we nodded. "Seventeen Boy's Wish concert" I said and they nodded as a respond. The waitress finally came and took our orders. The waitress was kind, honestly.

After a minute of waiting and talking, the food finally came. "Just staring at the food makes me more hungry" Sanha said, rubbing his tummy. "Enjoy eating everyone!" and we started eating.

~~

"I'm so full" Yujin eonni said while her eyes are closed. We chuckled lightly and Seunghee eonni started the engine. "An hour passed already. So we still have one and a half hour till Seventeen's concert" Seungyeon eonni said, glancing at her phone. "We stayed that long in the restaurant?!" Sorn eonni surprisingly asked as Seungyeon eonni nodded. "So where are we going next?" Seunghee eonni asked. While we were thinking, I suddenly got a text from Jeonghan oppa.

FROM: Jeonghan oppa

Dongsaeng~! When are you coming here? Don't come late arasseo? I don't want you to miss anything. Saranghae <3

I giggled lightly and replied,

FROM: Hyori

Ne, oppa! I won't come late. Well, we, because my friends will be coming too. We're actually excited!! Can't wait to see your performance with the others. Oppa, Fighting! Seventeen, fighting!

"It's almost time anyways. Let's head to the venue" Seunghee eonni drove to the venue while we were just excitedly singing. I joined them since I wanted to sing along too. The car was loud, I hope it wasn't heard outside.

After how many minutes, we're finally there. "We're here and I can see a lot of fans" Yujin eonni said while looking outside the car window. "Don't worry. We'll get there inside without anyone hurt. Kaja!" we hopped out of the car. Every step we take, we were getting more and more excited. "I can't believe we're finally here!" Sorn eonni happily said. "Let's just wait for the guards to let us all in" Seunghee eonni said and we just stayed in one place. I took my phone out and sent a message to Jeonghan oppa.

FROM: Hyori

Oppa, we're already here. We're just waiting for the guards to let us all in. So excited!! (^o^)

I know he won't reply but at least I told him that we're here already. Their stylist noona or manager will see it and give it to him, but I doubt that. "When will they let us all in?" Yujin eonni impatiently asked while scratching her head. "Be patient, Yujin-ah. They'll let us all in, in just a minute" Seunghee eonni said, patting Yujin eonni's shoulder. Can't wait to see them. Not just Jeonghan oppa but also.... aish! Nevermind...

=====

Updated~!

Who do you think Hyori was expecting? Ehehe I'll leave that question to all of you. Sorry if this chapter is short but I still hope y'all like this.