FIFTY SIX

[HYORI'S POV]

"If Woozi hyung wakes up, tell him that he won't be coming with us in practice arasseo? He needs more rest" Jeonghan oppa said as I nodded. It's early in the morning and they're about to go back to practice. They were actually quiet since they don't want Woozi oppa to wake up. "We're going now, Hyori. Take care of him" Hoshi oppa said while waving at me and left. The others did the same and so I was left alone again, but with Woozi oppa.

I sighed and sat on the sofa, switching the TV on. I just watch whatever the show was. The show was actually funny so I enjoyed watching it. Minutes later, Woozi oppa woke up. Well I saw him standing beside the sofa while scratching his eyes. "Woozi oppa, they told me that you won't be going to practice today because you need more rest" I told him as he just nodded and sat beside me. "Aren't you gonna go somewhere?" he asked but I shook my head. "Aniyo. I have to stay here and take care of you" I said and glanced at him. I saw him smiling and I don't know why it made my heart skip a beat. "So I guess we'll just stay here" he said and I nodded.

Seriously, I don't know why the atmosphere is so awkward. I'm watching TV while him, he's using his phone. Well he is playing a game so I don't wanna disturb him. He look so serious about it. It wouldn't be nice if I just interrupt him. Aish! I wanna go out but I have to stay here with him. Not like I'm complaining. I switched the TV off and stood up. "Where are you going?" he suddenly asked. I pointed at my bedroom door "Just going to my room" I said and he nodded slowly. I then went to my room.

I lay on my bed and took my phone out. I scrolled down in my contacts when I saw my squad's group chat. I tapped it and read our chat before. We haven't used this group chat for so long now. Not really long but like months already. Our past messages made me smile. I sighed, switching my phone off and placing it on my side. I turned and stared at the ceiling. Well... at least I'm not alone here in the dorm.

[WOOZI'S POV]

I was about to hit the goal but Mingyu suddenly called. Great timing, Mingyu. Great timing. I answered the call, placing my phone beside my ear. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Hyung! Sorry for calling you all of a sudden"

"Why'd you call anyway?" I asked.

"Oh... well... I just wanna ask if you're alright. And Hyori as well"

"We're alright. You don't have to call me. You should have called Hyori instead of me. Aish! You know I was about to hit the goal but I didn't because you called" I sighed annoyingly.

"Mianhae, hyung. I didn't know you were playing"

Mingyu really. "Just continue practicing" then I ended the call. I went back to my game and continued playing. Where's Hyori anyway? Oh right, she's in her room. Then should I be in my room too? I was about to stand up but then Hyori came with a box. "Woozi oppa, wanna watch a movie?" she asked. I just nodded, putting my phone away. "But what are we gonna watch?" I asked as she placed the box on the sofa beside me. "We can just pick" she said so I started looking for a movie.

"What about this?" I showed her. "Annabelle?" I nodded my head. She stared at it for a second then nodded. "Okay. Let's watch that" she said and took the movie I was holding. "I'll get the blankets then" I said and went to get the blankets for us.

[HYORI'S POV]

Even though I haven't watched this movie, I feel like I'm gonna shout. Just by the picture, I know I'm not gonna like it. Why did Woozi oppa picked this movie? I'll hide in the blankets while watching this. I sat on the sofa and waited for Woozi oppa to come.

"I'm back" Woozi oppa came with some blankets. He gave me one and so I thank him. "Should I turn the lights off?" he asked. "Turn it off please" I said while fixing the blankets and putting it onto me. He turned it off and after that, he sat beside me. "Ready to watch?" he asked as I nodded. He played the video and I can feel the creepiness already.

~~

We're almost at the end of the movie and I just wanna turn the lights on. Yes, you can say that I'm a scaredy-cat. I suddenly felt a hand on my head. I then realized that I am clinging on him. I felt my cheeks burning up. OMO!! What am I doing?! I released him and apologized. He chuckled lightly and said "It's okay".

So we continued watching without me clinging on him now. After the movie, he switched the lights back on. I just stared at the TV screen, not moving. "Hyori, gwaenchana?" he asked and I just nodded. He looked like he's gonna burst into laughter in any minute. "You know what? It wasn't that scary" I said and tried to look like it wasn't really scary, but I failed. "You sure? You were clinging on me" he said and chuckled. "Stop that! Aish... let's just watch another movie" I told him and picked another movie. "What about--"

"We're back!" I heard DK oppa said. All of them went to the living room and saw Woozi. "Woozi! Are you feeling fine now?" Jun oppa asked as Woozi oppa nodded. "You were watching movies?" Seungkwan oppa asked while checking every movies. "Not fair. You got all the fun" Hoshi oppa said and pouted while frowning. "It was totally fun" Woozi oppa said and chuckled once again. I took a pillow and threw it to him. "I told you to stop" I said and crossed my arms. "Okay, okay, I'll stop" Woozi oppa said. "By the way, Woozi, you're going with us tomorrow okay? Since you're feeling okay now, but you still have to rest" Hoshi oppa said as Woozi oppa nodded again.

"Okay! Let's go to sleep now!" Seungcheol oppa said and headed to his room. Everyone said their goodnights and went to their room. I looked at Woozi oppa and saw him smiling. What is he smiling about? Aish! If it's about me being scared earlier, I swear.

=====

Hello everyone! Sorry if this chapter is boring.

I don't have anything to say so yeah. I hope you like this chapter and sorry if this was boring for you.