TWENTY

"So... why are you here?" Rocky asked. I shrug my shoulders "Molla. I just felt like going here". I stayed since Rocky is here and if I just leave him, I felt like it isnt right. He's my friend... I guess. He chuckled softly "Me too". He sat at the corner of the roof, looking at the sky. He turned to me and patted the extra space beside him, telling me to sit beside him. I shook my head "Ani, its alright". He sighed and nodded, looking back at the sky. There was an awkward silence. He was just staring at the sky, doing nothing. 'Maybe he's in a deep thought' I sighed. "Hyori..." he suddenly called my name. "Ne?" I questioned, waiting for him to say something. "Are you gonna be competing at the Battle of the Bands?" he asked and looked at me. I was about to speak but the door suddenly opened. I saw Seunghee eonni and Yujin eonni looking at me. "I thought you were somewhere else. You were just here" Yujin eonni said. "What is he doing here?" Seunghee eonni asked while pointing at Rocky. 'Do they know each other?' I asked myself. Yujin eonni grabbed my arm and pulled me lightly "Kaja! We have to practice one last time". I didnt pull back, just letting her pull me. I looked back at Rocky before I leave. He just gave me a small smile and waved. His smile wasnt like before. Well I've seen him smile and those smiles were real but this time, his smile was something else.

~~

"Why are you hanging out with him?" Seunghee eonni suddenly asked. We're here in the hallway, walking of course. "I wasnt hanging out with him. He just suddenly came" I said and she nodded. She went infront of me, putting both of her hands on my shoulders. "Hyori, dont ever hang out with him arasseo?" I gave her a questioning look. "Wae?" she sighed. "Just dont" I finally nodded and she smiled. "Yah! Hurry up you guys! I wanna go home now!" Yujin eonni suddenly shouted from the distance. She was walking fast so she's ahead of us. "Ne!" both of us shouted back. "Kaja?" Seunghee eonni asked and I nodded. Something is questioning me why Seunghee eonni told me I shouldnt hang out with him. I just felt like something is not right. When we were at the rooftop, she looked like she was glaring at him. Did something happened between them before or something? I dont really know and now, I really really want to know why.

We arrived at the practice room. We did our last practice for today. I really want to go back to the dorm now. I wanna go to bed. Well at least we wont have classes tomorrow.

After our last practice, "Okay everyone! The Battle of the Bands will be held after three weeks. We wont be practicing tomorrow since we have to rest our bodies too. I dont know who will be the judges because the Assistant havent told me. For now, lets go home. Kaja!" Seunghee eonni said as we followed her out of the practice room. I will be going with her because I know Jeonghan oppa wont pick me up, they're busy shooting their new MV.

I hopped in and so did everyone. The ride was kinda noisy because we've been talking about Kpop stuff. If only Eunkyo was here, this girls and her will be best friend in just a second.

~~

"Annyeong eonni!" I waved at them and they did too. When the car left, I went inside the dorm. It was quiet so it means they havent came yet. I went in my room, dropping my bag on my bed. I changed my clothes and put my hair in a messy bun. Since Im hungry and bored, I decided to bake cupcakes. Eomma thought me how when I was like ten years old. I opened every cabinet in the kitchen, luckily, I found one cupcake mix. I got it and put it on the table. I brought out everything I need to make cupcakes. 'Lets get busy' I smiled. There is another reason why Im baking cupcakes, not only Im bored and hungry, I just wanted to make something for the others especially Jeonghan oppa.

I might make the kitchen messy so I did it carefully. I really made sure the measurement is perfect. I dont want it to be ruin. Who even like a cupcake that is ruined?

After how many minutes or hours I've waited for it to be finished, its finally done. I took it out from the stove, of course I have my protection gloves. I put it on the table and just stared at the cupcakes. It was perfect! "OMO! Whats that smell?" DK oppa suddenly came in the kitchen. They're back from their shooting. DK oppa's eyes widen when he saw the cupcakes. "Guys come! Quick!" he called the others to come in the kitchen. "What is--" Hoshi oppa didnt continue his sentence when he saw the cupcakes. Everyone else went to the kitchen and saw yes, the cupcakes. "You made them?" Vernon oppa asked and I nodded. "I especially made them for Jeonghan oppa" I looked at Jeonghan oppa and saw him smile. "So they werent made for us?" Seungkwan oppa said with a dramatic look. His hand was on his chest, making a fake cry. "A-ani, I made them for all of you" Seungkwan oppa stopped his dramatic act and nodded with a smile on his face."You can eat it now if you want" I said and they all looked at each other. They started to grab some cupcakes and so I did. I just took one.

Jeonghan oppa came towards me and his smile was still on his face. "Thanks for the cupcakes. Its really delicious" he said and took a bite of the cupcake he was holding. "Kamsahabnida. I never thought it will be this delicious" I took a bite and my mouth was full. "So.. you forgive me now?" he asked and I nodded. He poked my cheek and chuckled lightly. I looked at him and pouted "Wae?". He just shook his head "Nothing. Dont talk while your mouth is full". I nodded and continued eating my cupcake.

I was really shocked that they finished the cupcake. I only ate one for goodness sake! We're here in the living room, telling me about what happened during their shooting. I felt kind of jealous because they can have fun while me, just practice and study. They even told me that it will be released after one week. Of course Im excited to see their MV. Even though I havent watched their 'Adore U' MV, I know their new MV will be better. Just hope that it wont be stuck in my head.

They even told me that they'll have a day off tomorrow which means free time. I also dont have school tomorrow so yay for me. Right now, we're talking about what we'll do tomorrow. "How 'bout we go to the beach?" The8 oppa suggested. Coups oppa shook his head "Too far. Maybe next time".

"Then how about the park?" Wonwoo oppa suggested but still, Coups oppa shook his head. Seungkwan oppa and Dino oppa looked at each other. It looks like they have something in mind. "The both of you. Whats in your mind?" Joshua oppa said. Everyone's attention were on Seungkwan oppa and Dino oppa. "What about--" Woozi oppa was cut off when this two happy boys shouted.

"Lotte World!!" they both raised their hands up in the air. "Thats what I was gonna say" Woozi oppa said and rolled his eyes. Coups oppa nodded slowly "Not bad. Lets go there"

"Then its settled! We'll go to Lotte World tomorrow" Hoshi oppa said. Seungkwan oppa and Dino oppa high-fived each other. Well Im excited tomorrow since I havent went to Lotte World yet. Eunkyo told me that its Seoul's most popular theme park. I cant wait to go there.

=====

Guys! October is almost over and BTS havent released their new album. Well thats what I saw in my Instagram. I dont know if its the album or MV. They said its gonna be on October 31... I think. They didnt tell what year is it. Aish! I've waited so long already. When will it come out?! *sigh* I guess we'll just wait.

So... how's this chapter? Just asking :3