THIRTY

Eunkyo just stood there, frozen. She was staring at the whole.... performance unit. I rubbed the bridge of my nose and closed my eyes. "Eunkyo... let me explain--"

"S-Seventeen lives... with... you?!" she held both of my arms and shook it. "Eunkyo--"

"Tell me! Tell me Im not dreaming, Hyori! Im not dreaming right? Right?!" she keeps on shaking me like crazy. I tried removing my arms from her grip but it was too tight. Aish! This girl really. "Yah! Eunkyo, calm down! Your not dreaming arasseo?" I said and she suddenly removed her hands on my arm. "Slap me" she simply said and I was really shocked. "Wae?"

"Just do it!" she shut her eyes closed, ready to be slapped by me. I sighed "You asked for this". I raised my hand and was about to slap her but ended up poking her cheek. "See! Your not dreaming" I crossed my arms and she sighed. Someone suddenly fake coughed. We both looked at our side and saw the performance unit looking at us. We completely forgot that they're still here. "Oh mianhae. We forgot that your still there" I said and Hoshi oppa shook his head. "Ani, its alright. So..." he pointed at Eunkyo, "She already knew that you live with us. Can the others get out of DK's room now?". I looked at Eunkyo, who was really happy to see the performance unit. "Umm... give us a minute" I pulled her back in my room. I closed the door and leaned back. "You live with Seventeen. OMO! It makes all makes sense now. Remember when we were having a video call? You were in a practice room. Then that picture with Jeonghan... I was wondering why you took it so fast. And when I asked if I can see your house, you said "Maybe next time" because you live with them. But how? I thought that your gonna live with your big brother? Or maybe... your brother is a member of Seventeen!" she started clapping happily, thinking that she's all right. I sighed and rolled my eyes "Ne, he's a mem--"

"Then who? Is it Mingyu? Well he's tall and your tall too. Oh! Maybe its Wonwoo" she started guessing and pointed out what's my similarities with them. All she guessed was wrong and she really forgot about one member. She forgot about Jeonghan oppa. "Hmm... maybe he's S.Coups!" I shook my head no. "All were wrong but you didnt say one member. That member is my big brother" she pouted and walked around my room. She cant really guess it? I thought she's a fan of Seventeen? How come she forgets one member. I heard her murmured "Who did I miss?" and I mentally face palmed. I sighed "Give up?" and she shook her head. She stomped her foot and whined "Fine. Who is it?". I smirked "Jeong--"

"Jeonghan?! OMO! How come I forget about him? Aish! Mianhae!" she scratched her head and I giggled. Someone suddenly knocked on my door. Who's that? I turned the doorknob and opened it slowly. I saw Minghao oppa and behind him was Vernon oppa. "So can the others get out of the room now?" Vernon oppa asked and I nodded. I looked back at Eunkyo, who was keeping her inner fangirl inside. "Lets go now. You have to get going. I'll bring you downstairs" I said and she nodded.

As we got out of the room, everyone stared at us. "Jeonghan oppa, I'll just bring her downstairs" then he nodded. I pulled her with me and left the dorm.

~~

"Annyeong Eunkyo! See you.. umm.... someday!" I waved at her as she entered her appa's car. "Annyeong Hyori! Thanks for the album. See you someday too!" she yelled and the car left. I sighed and went back to the dorm.