TWENTY SEVEN

Oh no. He's coming towards me. I should get going before he pulls me in. I should not talk to him, thats what Seunghee eonni told me. But I dont think I can get away that easily because his friends were looking at me. Its rude if I just get going without saying anything right?

"Hyori, what're you doing here?" he asked and I just shrugged. "I just heard someone playing the piano. I guess it came from here?" he nodded. "I'll introduce you to my friends" he pulled my arm and went straight to his friends. I just stood there while looking at their faces one by one. They look familiar to me. I think they were with him when he bumped me that day. "This is JinJin hyung, MJ hyung, Eunwoo hyung, Moon Bin hyung, and Sanha" he said while pointing at them one by one. They were all smiling brightly. I just gave them a small smile. I shouldnt have followed the sound of the piano. Seunghee eonni might get mad at me because I didnt follow her orders. "Nice to meet you again, Hyori. We're really sorry about before. Remember when we bumped into you?" Moon Bin said and I shook my head. "Forget about that. It doesnt matter anymore" I said. "By the way, did you hear us?" MJ asked and I nodded. "Oh! I almost forgot to tell you! Remember that day when we were at the rooftop?" Rocky asked and I nodded once again. "I forgot to tell you, we're gonna compete at the Battle of the Bands. I guess you too huh?"

"Wait hyung, does that mean she's at the Battle of the Bands too?" Sanha asked and Rocky nodded. I memorized their names so easily. They were just six members so its easy to memorize them. "Well... good luck then" Eunwoo said with a sweet smile. I glanced at the wall clock and.... damn! Im late for practice. "Umm... I have to get going. See you!" I ran, leaving the room. They might scold me for this. How come I didnt notice the time? Aish! Its all my fault.

~~

"Am I late?" I entered our practice room and saw them sitting on the floor. "Nope! Your not late, Hyori-ah" Sorn eonni said while looking at her wristwatch. I put my bag down and sat beside Yujin eonni. "Where have you been?" Seungyeon eonni asked. I sighed "You wont get mad at me right?" they nodded, "Rocky saw me and pulled me to his friends. He just introduce them to me. They told me that they're competing at the Battle of the Bands too" I lowered my head and heard Seunghee eonni sighed. "Im not gonna get mad at you" she patted my head. "By the way, what're we gonna do after we finished shopping?" Yujin eonni asked to the leader. "We'll eat in a restaurant. Just somewhere near. And Hyori, did your brother allow you?" I nodded and they said 'yay!'. "Im excited for later. I cant wait!" Sorn eonni said as we chuckled. Sorn eonni can be cute sometimes.

~~

Finally, school is finished and its time to go to the mall. We went straight there. We went inside a store full of girly things. Not all were really girly. "This one is pretty!" Seungyeon eonni said. It was indeed pretty. "I found this one for me!" Seunghee eonni suddenly came, carrying some clothes. "This one is for me" Sorn eonni said while looking at the clothes she chose. "Mines too!" Yujin eonni popped out of no where. I looked at them one by one, they already have an outfit to wear except for me. "Hyori-ah, you still havent pick anything to wear?" Seunghee eonni asked and I nodded. To be honest, I dont really know which one to pick. All of the clothes were really pretty and nice. "Hmm..." Yujin eonni hummed and went somewhere.

We waited for one minute and Yujin eonni finally came back. "This'll be for Hyori" she gave me the clothes she picked. I looked at it and it was perfect. I love it. "Kamsahabnida, Yujin eonni" I thanked her. "No problem. Now lets pay this!" we went to the counter and payed. Good thing I didnt forget my wallet. I would be in big trouble if I didnt bring it.

After shopping, we went to a nearby restaurant. We left our shopping bags inside Seunghee eonni's car. She told us to leave it there so we wont carry it anywhere we go. I sat beside Seungyeon eonni and at her left was Yujin eonni. Seunghee eonni said that it was her treat today. And we're not here just to eat, we're here to talk about something else. The waitress came and took our orders. I didnt really order a lot because I might not finish it. "Hey, why dont we wear varsity jackets?" Sorn eonni suggested. "That will make it better!" Seungyeon eonni said. "I'll be with the varsity jackets so you dont have to buy one" Seunghee eonni said and we all said "arasseo". I felt my phone vibrated from my pocket. I took it out and saw a message from Jeonghan oppa.

TO: Hyori

Dongsaeng, what time are you going back here in the dorm?

I replied back,

TO: Jeonghan oppa

I'll be back later. I'll just text you when I'll go back. Dont worry too much ^_^ Im fine.

I kept my phone back in my pocket. The food finally arrived and the smell really got us very hungry. "Eat well" we all said in chorus. The food was really delicious. I wish I can eat this kind of food everyday. "By the way, Hyori, what's your brother's name? We already asked you this before but we really want to know" Yujin eonni said. I sighed "You should not know. Maybe next time, I'll tell you". They nodded, understanding me.

After we eat, we stayed there to talk about some random stuff. You know, girl talk and such. Actually, we were talking about Kpop. Seungyeon eonni said that she really wants to meet her favorite idols. So does Sorn eonni and Seunghee eonni. Yujin eonni said that she already met one of her favorite idols. She said that was already enough.

While we were talking, I noticed someone entered the restaurant. It was four guys, wearing a mask which covered their mouth and nose. It was really weird. Why does guys where masks? I mean, nobody here are wearing masks. Are they some kind of criminals or something? One of the guys were familiar to me. The hair was really familiar. Could it be... Jeonghan? But if he was him, then who are those three guys?

=====

I dont know whats happening to me! I think this chapter is kinda weird. Im really sorry.

Anyways, Im really tired. I decorated our classroom for something. My friends and I were really stressed. But you guys (readers) still made me smile. Thank you very much! Your all my strength.

Sorry again for this not-so-nice chapter. By the way, my bias in ASTRO is Sanha :)