FIFTY SEVEN

Today, Seventeen has a day off. Thanks to their manager who is kind enough to let them rest for just one day. So right now, we're all in the living room playing games while the others are watching TV. "They'll win. I'm sure of it" Seungcheol oppa said while pointing at the player who has the ball. "How sure?" Seungkwan oppa asked. "100%" Seungcheol oppa replied. They watched in a serious look until the player who Seungcheol oppa pointed hits the goal. "I told you!" Seungcheol oppa started cheering by himself. I giggled lightly while shaking my head. This guys really. I went to the others who are playing. Well I just watch them play cards.

"I got a magic trick, hyung" Vernon said and took all the cards from them. He started shuffling the cards as they look at him confused. "Don't tell me you're doing the magic trick you saw in YouTube" Joshua oppa said and Vernon oppa just smiled. Joshua oppa sighed "I knew it". Once he finish shuffling it, he told Jun oppa to pick a card. "Don't show me your card. Remember what it looks like arasseo, hyung?" Vernon oppa told Jun oppa as he nodded. After that, Vernon oppa told Jun oppa to place his card on top of all the cards. Vernon oppa shuffled it again and then look for Jun oppa's card. "Is this your card hyung?" Vernon oppa asked while showing it to him. Jun oppa look surprised and so did the others. "Daebak! How did you do that, Vernon hyung?" Dino asked, still staring at Jun oppa's card. "Every magician has its secrets" Vernon oppa then placed the card back with a smile. "You're not a magician, Vernon. You just saw that in YouTube" Joshua oppa said. "Don't ruin my mood, hyung" Vernon oppa said, still smiling.

After all those, I went to my room. I took my phone out and grabbed my earphones from my study table. I plugged my earphones in my phone and put it on. Scrolling down my playlist, I tapped the song I wanted to listen. Dear Santa by TaeTiSeo a.k.a TTS. Just listening to this, I feel like I wanna celebrate Christmas now. Well Christmas is coming.

Someone suddenly knocked on my door. "Come in" I said as the door opened, revealing a smiling Minghao oppa. "Umm... Hyori, wanna hang out together?" he shyly asked. I hummed, pretending to think. Well actually I would like to go out since I'm bored. "Sure" I said and smiled at him. "I'll wait for you then" he said and closed the door. I stood up and walked towards my closet, looking for some comfortable clothes.

When I finished, I left my room. "Hyori? Where are you going?" Jeonghan oppa suddenly asked. I turned to him and said "Just gonna hang out with Minghao oppa" he turned his gaze to Minghao oppa, who was standing near the door then, back to me. "Come back early, okay?" he told me as I nodded. "And Minghao, take care of my little sister" he added. Minghao oppa and I then left the dorm.

~~

While we were both sipping our bubble tea, he started the conversation. "You're going to our concert right?" he asked and I nodded. "Yup! Along with my friends" I said and went back to sipping my bubble tea.

We had a quiet walk. I'm just enjoying my bubble tea, I don't know with Minghao oppa if he's enjoying his. Mines is almost finished actually. Few more sips and it'll be meeting the trash bin. "By the way," Minghao oppa started again. "What do you think about Dino?" he asked as I frowned. "What do I think about Dino?" I repeated his question and he nodded. Well... what do I think about Dino? I sighed "I... actually don't know. If you want an answer, he's handsome and kind". He slowly nodded and asked another question. "What about Woozi hyung?" I then asked myself, why is he asking me this? I stopped walking, which made him stop too. "Why're you asking me this questions?" I asked him but he just shrugged his shoulders. "I'm curious, you know" he said. I sighed once again. "Fine. I'll answer your first and second questions"

We both sat on the bench since Minghao oppa wanted to take a sit. "What I think about Dino is, he makes me smile whenever I feel down. He's the first guy I became friends with in your group along with Seungkwan oppa. He's a funny guy but sometimes, he's shy" I told him as he nodded slowly, paying attention to what I'm saying. "For Woozi oppa, I don't know actually. He's sweet and... funny? But he takes things seriously. He's quiet too" I said but Minghao oppa just keeps on nodding every after one sentence. "Did Dino or Woozi hyung ever made your heart flutter?" he asked again. "Should I be honest with you?" I asked back and he nodded. I sighed slightly nodded "Fine"

I told him everything. How I feel and how I'm very confused with it. Thank goodness Minghao oppa is a great listener. He just listens to what I say but I hope he understands it. After I told him everything, he pat my shoulder and said "Just by listening to you, I already know who you really love. Well actually your heart flutters for the both of them right? But even though your heart flutters for them, I know your heart only beats for one person. You may be confused right now but as time goes, you'll know who your heart belongs to" he continued, "The other person might get hurt but that's just how it is. The person above us," he pointed at the sky, "He knows the reason why the other person will be hurt because he reserved someone for the other person. He reserved someone who will accept his love" I just looked at him and noticed that he speaks so well. And where did he heard about the person above us?

"Really?" I questioned as he nodded. "Yes, really. So don't feel bad for the other person because someone else will be there for him. He's just not destined to be with you" he said and I sighed and nodded. "Arasseo. Thanks Minghao oppa. You're really a great help" I told him and his lips formed a smile. "No problem. And Hyori?"

"Ne?" he looked hesitant to say it but he still did. "Have you ever seen a crumpled paper in your bag before?" he asked as I nodded. "What about it?"

"Well... I'm actually the one who put it" I frowned and I may look like I'm confused but I'm not. "So your the one who asked me if I want to go out during Christmas break?" he nodded. "Well I guess we did it already" he nodded once again. He glanced at his wristwatch and stood up. "Let's go back" he said and I nodded and stood up.

While we were walking back to the dorm, it was quite quiet. Since its night time already. "Umm... Hyori?" I heard Minghao oppa called my name so I look at him with a questioning look. He look like he's hesitant to say it, just like when we were sitting on the bench. I was waiting for him to say it but he shook his head. "Nevermind. I forgot what I was gonna say" he said and gave me a small smile. I look back to the ground and asked myself, what did he want to say to me? He sometimes looks like he's in a deep thought but will eventually smile like nothing happened. I want to know what is he thinking.

=====

Long time no update guys! Sorry for not updating because something came up and it was really important. Plus, I've been enjoying my vacation.

I heard that SEVENTEEN is gonna have a comeback. I'm very excited for it but I'm not ready yet. I already heard the highlight medley and their new songs are really amazing. 'Simple' might be my favorite song and I heard that its a Woozi solo song. I was containing my feels but I just can't, which made my younger brother look at me weirdly and call me that I'm weird.

And I also heard that ASTRO is gonna have a comeback too. I swear, SEVENTEEN and ASTRO is trying to kill me. I seriously can't wait for both of their comebacks. I will learn their new dances and I hope I'll get it.

Anyways, sorry for my sudden hiatus... is that even the right word to use? Well I hope you like this chapter! And just a quick question, does Oh My Girl has a fandom name? If they do, please do tell me because I just became a fan of them.