Chapter six

As I was checking my instagram, I see that people keep commenting on the group picture that me, taya, mandy, amber, jenna, mason, nick, tyler, logan, and grayson took at the bonfire party.

"The fantastic 10."

"The 10 musketeers."

"The 10 squad." They all said.

It was so strange! Also I noticed that tayas instagram followers skyrocketed from 38 to 400. Everyone elses followers went up also. Mine are now up to 700.

Is it true that the "10 squad" is popular? How did this happen?

I have to call a meeting so I can ask everyone about it.

10 minutes later

Everyone was seated at the bonfire lounge. Including jenna, even though she has been really rude to everyone today.

"So.. why did you call everyone here at 9 o-clock at night?" Mason, one of graysons friends, say.

Everyone looks at me expectantly. "Why is everyone calling us 'the ten' and 'the ten musketeers' and 'the ten squad' on instagram?" I say curiously.

They mostly shrug.

"I think its because they think we are popular or something." Amber chirps.

Jenna scoffs. "Obviously. We are the popular kids. I cant believe you didnt notice that."

Amber rolls her eyes, but decides to keep quiet.

Tyler smiles. "So its true?! We are the popular kids?! This is AWE SOME!!" He exclaims excitedly.

We all laugh.

"Yeah, that is pretty cool." Mandy says looking at tyler.

I seemingly catch a staring contest between the two. Or was it?

"Hey, who wants to go for a night swim In the waterfall place?" Grayson says looking at everyone.

Amber gags. "Gross! Im not ever going to go there. Ever since riley came back with an injury, I prefer to stay away."

We all laugh.

Tyler gasps causing everyone to look at him.

"Do you think the place is cursed?!"

Taya rolls her eyes. "Yeah right. Just because one person got injured doesnt make the waterfall place cursed."

We all laugh at tyler. He can be so stupid at times.

"Dude, how about you go to the waterfall and find out for yourself if it is cursed or not." Logan says sarcastically.

Tylers eyes glow. "Yes! Great idea! Who wants to go do some research about this place, then try to find its hidden secrets!"

Logan sighs. "You seriously need to pick up on sarcasm."

Tyler ignores his comment.

"Hey, maybe that could be a good idea. I mean, grayson did say that there was treasure somewhere in the caves around the waterfall. We could find something over there." Nick says.

I smile. "Yeah! We should totally do this.. right after I get some sleep."

Everyone chuckles.

"True. But didnt mr. Ellerds say to stay away from there ever since riley got hurt? We wouldnt want to get caught over there again." Grayson says looking at me.

"The only way we wouldnt get caught is if we go to the waterfall in the dark." Mason says.

You guys may be a little confused on who mason is, but let me assure you that mason is tayas cabin partner. He is not some stranger that randomly started talking to us.