Chapter two

If only life wasnt so hard right now.

Have you ever had that feeling that everyone was watching you?

Well I do.

Today wherever I went, everyone stared at me.

Its like I became the most talked about girl in this highschool.

Except nobody was talking.

I walked down the hallway and headed towards my locker.

The hallway was mostly silent aside from the hushed murmurs.

Everyone looked at me with curiosity as I open my locker.

This was gonna get interesting.

I put my math notebook in my locker and switch it out for my history one.

Before I can officially close my locker, I hear someone say my name aloud.

"Well look who it is. Ms. 'I can steal the most popular guy in schools lunch table because I feel like it'" Grayson says from behind me.

I close my locker door slowly before turning towards him with a genuine smile.

I was actually a little excited for what he was gonna say. I love drama. Along with surprises. But mostly drama.

A hint of confusion covers his facial features before returning to a mischievous look.

"Listen, I didnt mean to damage your ego by "stealing your spot". But if that's what you thought then im sorry. But im gonna sit right there for the rest of the school year." I say confidently.

He rolls his eyes in annoyance. "No your not."

I smirk. "Yes I am."

He glares at me. "No your not."

Everyone in the hallway looks at the scene before them. Do the people here even have classes or do they just stand around and meddle all day?

"Yes I am. So if you excuse me, I need to head to history. I advise you do the same." I say trying to sound smart.

He lets out an impatient huff of air.
I turn away from him and start heading off in the direction of history class.

I can do this. Even though everyone is staring at me, I can still keep my head held high.

3 steps in before I hear Grayson again.

"Wait! Dont walk away from me." he says grabbing my wrist.

He forcefully turns me around, nearly making me fall.

"I need to get to class-" I say impatiently before getting cut off.

He gets close to my face. "Listen to me. I dont want you in my seat. Or else."
Anger oozes from his tone.

He backs away a little before glaring
at me.

Is it bad that I found his anger amusing? Ive dealt with guys like him since I was in middle school. Nothing effects me now.

I get close up to his face.

"Im not gonna move from "your seat". So you might as well give it a rest. Or else."

He smirks a little, but I can see no emotion in his eyes.

It was dead silent in the hallway.
Im sure you could hear an ant crawling.

After a few seconds of silence, I speak again.

"Do I make that clear?" I say glaring at him.

He smirks mischievously. "Nope. Now If you excuse me, I need to get to history class."