Chapter One

Break Her 

by Necieelder

                  Six o'clock a.m sang on my alarm clock in a bright shade of annoying red. My hand wavered between various shirts, and jeans, and weird fabrics that I haven't worn since last year. "What to wear.. what to wear.." I say scanning through my closet. It was my first day of junior year at a new high school, and I was not about to look ugly. First impressions matter most.

            I hardly got any sleep last night... and somehow, that happens every year. I end up picking out my outfit and then I cant get back to sleep and so I just wait for the sun to come up. 

Anyways, I pick out a nice graphic tee and some dark jeans with a hoodie to top it off. I hated showing off my body.

I quickly place my school outift neatly on my bathroom sink then race over to my bucket list.

"Smile at people.. seems easy enough. Be nice to people.. thats gonna be hard. Be confident.. easy. Smell good.. easy. Pay attention in class, hard. Make a good first impression, easy.." I say to myself.

I didnt know anyone because I switched schools and im now going here for the new school year, I needed to make some friends.

This was gonna be hard. I look over at the clock and it read 6 : 45. I had to get to school by seven twenty if I wanted to know which class to go too. And plus, I needed to get directions to my classes. So I needed to get to school at around seven ten.

I sigh before hopping up and getting into the shower. After I got out, I whipped the fog off my mirror. My body stood before me.

I scanned it over in a disapproving glance. Im working on losing weight.

I put on some bath and body works lotion and then put on my clothes. I hurriedly put on some perfume before applying some makeup, who consisted of mascara and eyebrow pencil, with some lip balm.

I tie my hair up in the best bun ever as I quickly brushed my teeth. I only had a couple of minutes left. I had to get to school early.

As I rush out of the steam filled bathroom, I enter my now blindingly bright room. The sun was rising, which created a beautiful orange and yellow hue around my room. The colors seemed to bounce off the walls.

I quickly snap out of my 'in awe' moment and put on my shoes. It was seven eleven. I grab my purse and my backpack as I head out of my room.

I walk past the kitchen and towards the front door. My mom was sleep and so was my little sister, alana.

I grab my car keys and rushed out the door, closing and locking the front door quietly. I nearly run to my car and hop in, quick to turn on the engine.

I let out a puff of air as I look at the time. Seven fifteen. I drive off and head towards the school. Since I lived only two miles away, it didnt take that long.

When I pulled up, people were getting off their buses and heading into the school building. I drive to the parking area and park near the back of the school.

Luckily there was an entrance to the school from the parking lot. As I get out, I notice a crowd of boys near a garbage can.

They all stare at me as I pretend to ignore them by looking straight forward at the door. I had no trouble keeping my head up. I also had no trouble staring people in the eye.

I looked over at them, they were all staring at me and murmuring. I place a small smirk on my face before attempting to turn my head again.

But before I could, someone yells out something. "Are you new here?" They say curiously. I turn my head and notice an attractive boy staring at me expectantly.