My dirty little secret

Craig's Pov

I've been keeping a secret that's tearing me up inside. I cheated on Natalie and she has no idea. I pray that someone doesn't tell her. One night I was performing for this night club that I sing at every now and then. The girls there would always throw themselves at me. At first I just ignored them but after a while I started to enjoy it. So I started flirting back. I had a little too much to drink. This girl was in up in my face. One drink lead to another and the next thing I know I wake up the next morning next to some random ass chick.

Deep down I knew it was wrong. At the same time I wanted Natalie to feel my pain. I was sick of her and Ray. She claims they are just friends. I tried my hardest to believe her I really want to but my heart was telling me different. Now all I can say is I hope I was wrong. If Natalie finds out she'll never trust me let alone want to marry me.

No one knows not even my boys.

After the whole shooting incident I just kept it to myself. Natalie was all stressed out trying to take care of me, Hazel, and prepare for our unborn child. I really don't want to tell her I know it will cause her even more stress. I don't want anything to happen to my seed. As the days go by my dirty little secret is eating me up inside. She's been so good to me and here I am second guessing her.

I need to man up and tell her what happened. I decide to tell her tonight. I waited for her to come home.

***** Later on that day****
I was in the kitchen making myself a sandwich, when I heard someone running towards the kitchen, I knew it was Hazel.

"Uncle Craig." Says Hazel running into my arms.

"Hi baby girl how was school today?"

"It was great look at the picture I made for you and mommy." Says Hazel

She hands me a drawing.

"This is me, you and mommy." Says Hazel pointing to her stick figures.

"It's beautiful Hazel. Where's your mother?"

"She went to her room, she doesn't feel well." Says Hazel

"Again poor thing. Stay down here and watch TV. I'll be back okay."

"Okay." Says Hazel

I turn on the TV so Hazel can watch her shows, and I head towards the staircase.

When I get upstairs I see our bedroom door open. I close the door behind me and sit down next to Natalie whose sleeping.

"Baby what's wrong?" I ask Natalie rubbing her back.

"I just had a long day and I'm tired." Says Natalie

"I know you don't feel well, but we need to talk."

"Can't it wait until later I really just want to sleep right now." Snaps Natalie

"No it can't wait I really need to tell you something.

"Fine what is it?" Asks Natalie turning to look at me.

"You I love you, you're the mother of my soon to be child. I want to spend the rest of my life with. We've been through so much these last few months. I'm so thankful for you taking care of me while I was shot. I don't know what I would do without you. I would never hurt you well at least not on purpose. I hate keeping secrets and lying to you. So I'm gonna just be honest, Natalie I cheated on you."

"You what?" Asks Natalie

"I said I cheated on you."

"I can't believe this. I mean I had a feeling but I just ignored it. I kept thinking you would never do something like this to me. Not my Craig the most important man in my life. I'm carrying your child and you do this to me. Explain why you felt the need to cheat on me with some popcorn hoe!" Screams Natalie

"I was sick and tired of you and Ray. Did you ever sleep with him? I know you've been creeping with him behind my back."

"This is some bullshit Craig I would never cheat on you. Like I've said for the thousandth time me and Ray are just friends nothing more. How dare you ask me to marry you knowing that you stepped out on me." says Natalie

"Baby please just calm down. I can fix this I promise. I fucked up okay I know that. People make mistakes at least I was man enough to tell you. I could have just had you walking around here looking stupid. It only happened once and it won't happen again."

"Was this before or after you proposed to me?" Asks Natalie

"This was after I proposed, I cheated on you a few weeks ago."

"So you were gonna have me walk down the alter and say my vows In front of everyone, knowing that you slept with another girl. I hate you." Says Natalie

"You have every right to be mad with me. I'll give you time if that's what you want."

"Who was she? Please tell me it wasn't Cecilia." Says Natalie

"I would never cheat on you with one of your friends."

"But yet you have the effrontery to cheat on me with another girl. Just because she's not a friend of mine, doesn't mean that it's okay for you to sleep with whoever you feel like. What's her name?" Demands Natalie

"It's not important."

"Oh yes it is what's her name? I'm not going to ask you again." Screams Natalie

"I don't even remember."

"You're lying to me what's her name?" Asks Natalie

"Fine her name is Jenny I think. To be honest I'm not even sure."

"That's all I needed to know." Says Natalie getting up from the bed.

"Where are you going?"

"I think me and Hazel need a break. I'm gonna go pack some clothes. I need a few days to clear my head." Says Natalie

"I guess that's fair."

She rolls her eyes at me and continues walking towards her walk in closet.

I really didn't think this through. What if she doesn't come back. How is Hazel gonna feel when she realizes what I've done. What if she hates me too? 😳 I'll never forgive myself knowing I messed up a good thing.

A few minutes later Natalie walks past me with a suitcase in her hand. She walks out of the room. I should chase after her but I know that won't do any good.

I walk downstairs and find Hazel watching the Bratz and eating potato chips.

"Hazel I have to tell you something."

I brave myself for what's to come next.

"Mommy is mad at me right now. So she's gonna take her with you for a few days. Let's just say you're going on a little vacation without me. I promise it won't be for long. You see uncle Craig messed up big time. Your too little to understand right now. I love you Hazel I always have and always will. Your like the daughter I never had."

"Why do I have to leave?" Asks Hazel

"Because your mother wants to leave. She doesn't want to be around me."

"I don't understand." Says Hazel

"Don't worry one day you will. Promise me you'll be a good girl for your mother."

"Okay I promise." Says Hazel

"Now give me a hug."

She runs into my arms and I hold on to her tight.

"Come on Hazel we're leaving." Says Natalie

"But I don't want to go." Whines Hazel

"Hazel I really don't have time for this right now. Say your goodbyes and lets go!" Says Natalie

"I love you baby girl." I say to Hazel kissing her on the forehead.

"I love you too uncle Craig." Says Hazel

I let go of her and she walks over to Natalie.

I follow them to the door and watch as they leave. I hope Natalie can find it in her heart to forgive me.

Hazel waves to me from the backseat as Natalie drives off. I wave back to Hazel knowing I won't see either of them for a long time.

All I could think to myself, was why did I have to mess up. I should of never had so much to drink that night at the club. I should have just stayed home like Natalie wanted me to. She always hated me singing at the club. Now I see why she despised it so much. I can't believe I destroyed my family of something so stupid.

"I'll give Natalie her space for now. I just hope that one day she'll take me back.

--------------------------------
Sorry for any errors. More on the way 😌👌