Complicated

Aaliyah's Pov

For once me and Jacob were in a good place. We finally gained my trust. After he saved me life I fell even more in love with him. He could have just kept living his life and left me. But instead he got rid of my problem. Jacob has done a lot of things to me but he's never put his hands on me. I was always thankful for that.

He's such a good father. Prince is always following after Jacob. It's the cutest thing. Jacob even buys matching outfits for them. Everywhere we go people just fall in love with prince. I'm so blessed to have such a beautiful baby. Life was so good I couldn't believe it.

All that changed a few days ago. I started to notice a change in Jacob. He's staying out late and home at all times of the night. Whenever his phone rings, he leaves the room. Like I can't hear whoever he's talking to. He comes home showers, eats, sleeps and then he's gone. I try spending time with him but it doesn't work. He pretends it's an emergency and leaves. I remember one time I had the perfect dinner made for him. I spent hours cooking. I let Natalie babysit prince. I got the cutest dress that hugged all my curves. I spent all morning in the hair salon.

I waited for Jacob to come home, but he never did. I know he knew about this dinner. I kept reminding him for works. To my surprise he didn't come home the next night either. I called his phone it went straight to voicemail. I called his boys but of course they covered for him. They aren't gonna tell me what he's up to. I started to worry. Either he's back on that stuff or he's cheating again.

I drive by Natalie's house. She answers the door.

"What's wrong?" Asks Natalie

As I walk into the living room. "I think he's cheating on me."

"What why would you say that?" Asks Natalie

"He hasn't been home in a couple of days." 😐

"Aw I'm sorry I don't know what to say. Want me to ask Craig about it?"
Says Natalie

"Sure go ahead but it won't help. He's not going to tell on his boy."

"It's worth a try. I really hope he's not cheating on you. You've been through so much. Why would he hurt you like this?" Asks Natalie

"I have no idea. Guys don't need a reason to cheat. Men do what they want. They like to have their cake and eat it too."

"I think we should spy on him. We can leave the kids with Mel. The we can go to the club and see if Jacob is there." Says Natalie

"Good idea when are you free?"

"Hmm lets see... This Friday I'm free. I'm sure the guys will be going out. They go out every Friday night. Jacob will defiantly be there. I won't tell Craig that we're going. It will be a surprise so everyone will be caught off guard." Says Natalie

"That sounds good to me. Lets do it girl its time to get my man back."

***********
When Friday night came I was so anxious. I didn't know what I would be walking into. We got to the club a little late. We didn't want the guys to suspect something was up. When I got to Natalie's house Mel was already there. We were dressed and ready to go. I handed prince to Mel and we were out the door.

"Look at you, girl you better go. Ohh kill em." 😏 Says Natalie

"Well I try." 💁

I was wearing my new Gucci dress that I treated myself to. Ever since Jacobs little disappearance act, I had been going through all his money.

I got in the car and Natalie followed after me. It wasn't until we got to the car that I noticed something.

"Natalie are you pregnant?"

"What no of course not." Says Natalie

"Are you sure, you've been gaining a lot of weight lately. Your face is fat and you've always been skinny."

"I'm not sure okay. I've been stressed out planning this wedding. It's harder than you think. I'm under a lot of pressure. " says Natalie

"I'm sorry I wasn't trying to be mean."

I put the key in the ignition and we pull off.

When we get to the club, it's packed. Bodies are grinding against each other. There was so much going on. I wasn't sure where to look first.

"Look I see them." Says Natalie

"I look over and see them in the VIP section."

We make our way over. Everyone is here Chris, Craig, Jacob and some other people he works with. There was also a bunch of chicken heads around them.

I look at Jacob and see some girl in his lap. I wanted to beat the shit out of him.

"Jacob what the hell is going on? I can't believe you. You got me at home and your here just living it up. Did you forget about me and your son. He's been crying like crazy for you."

"Can we talk about this later." Says Jacob

"No lets talk about this now. Who is this girl and what is she doing in your lap?"

"Maybe I should go." Says the popcorn hoe

"Yeah home wrecker you should go."

She runs off before I can get my hands on her.

"Damn A did you have to do that? Fine lets talk!" Says Jacob

He grabs my hand and takes me outside. On the way there I see Chris hugged up with some girl. 😳 Wait until I tell Nikki his ass is dead.

We get outside and Jacob goes off on me.

"What are you doing here? Where is Prince?" Screams Jacob

"He's with Mel and don't turn this around. Are you cheating on me?"

"No I'm not, that girl isn't important. She's just some groupie. I'm sorry I haven't been home. I just needed some space." Says Jacob

"Space from who me?"

"Yes you and the baby. I love you both to death. I would do anything for you. I just needed some time to me. I'm to young to he tied down like this. I feel like we're 30 years old. It's like we're already married. I have my life ahead of me. I ain't trying to settle down right now." Says Jacob

"So what are you saying? You don't want to be with me."

"I'm saying that I love you. The way I feel about you will never change. However I still want to have fun. I'm not cheating on you. If that's what you're thinking. I flirt with other girls and yeah I might let them hug up on me. I can't help if girls throw themselves at me. Ill still take care you and prince. Ill come home if that's what you want. But don't get mad when I'm out all times of the night." Says Jacob

"Please just come back home. I love you and I can't live without you. Ill do whatever you want."

"So you won't nag me or question where I'm going?" Asks Jacob

"I don't care at this point. I just want you at home." 😭 I break down and start crying.

"I didn't mean to upset you." Says Jacob

He pulls me into his arms and I just melt. I was so angry at him. Seeing him with some other girl made me want him back. I just want to be loved. As he hugs me all the hate I had for him leaves. All I want to do is go home. I don't even care where he's been these last few days.

"You ready to go home?" Asks Jacob

"Pleas lets go."

"Alright let me tell the others." Says Jacob

I follow him back inside. I see Craig and Natalie dancing.

"We tell everyone goodbye and head back to my car. Natalie and ride him with Craig and Chris.

"Who was that girl all over Chris?"

"Don't worry about it. Stay out of it please just this once. I know you and how you like to be captain save a hoe. You did it was Chris, and Natalie, even Mia. Just leave it alone. Lets focus on our own relationship." Says Jacob

"Fine. It doesn't matter whether you tell me or not. Ill find out sooner or later." 😌

"I'm not playing with you. Stay out of it!" Screams Jacob

"Why do you care so much? Nikki is my friend and she deserves to be happy."

"It's not what you think." Says Jacob

Maybe he was right. My own relationship is a mess. I should be putting all my energy into that. I'm always taking care of everyone except me. Jacob and I need some serious help. Over the past few years we've been off and on. It's got to stop its not healthy for me, him or the baby. As much as we hurt each other, it's never enough to walk away. Even with Daniel it was the same thing. Deep down I still loved Jacob. I only ran off with Daniel to make him jealous. It worked because I got my boyfriend back.

Even though we are going through some things, I still love him. Some people would have left a long time ago. I want this to work not just because of me, but for prince. He deserves to have his father in his life. I know Jacob feels the same way. He didn't have his father in his life. So I know he wants to make it work to. His acting out is probably a cry for help. There's more to what he's saying. He's trying to act all strong. Deep down he's sensitive and soft as a bunny. He's not fooling me at all.

Guys are so confusing. Ill never understand what goes on in there head.
------------------------------------
Sorry for any errors. More on the way.