This ain't over

Craig's Pov

I was beyond heated after tonight. I knew who was behind it. Ray had something to do with it. I know for a fact he had Lorenzo came at me sideways. I'm gonna hit him hard. First is Lorenzo I have to get rid of him. I'm not gonna kill him tho. As much as I want to, that's Hazels dad. I can't do that to her. I have to do something and fast. I'm gonna handle Ray last. I want him to think he's off the hook.

"Baby what's wrong you look stressed?" Says Natalie

"I'm fine just a lot on my mind. Stay here and watch Hazel. Don't leave this hotel room okay. I have one of my boys outside. If you need anything call him. I gotta handle some business."

"How long will you be gone?" Asks Natalie

"Not long I promise. Ill be back soon. I love you."

"I love you too and be careful." Says Natalie kissing me on the cheek.

"You know I'm always careful."

I kiss Hazel on the forehead, on my way out.

Once I'm outside I'm greeted by my boys. "Y'all ready to do this?"

"Yeah just say the word." Says Chris

I was surprised that he came. I thought he would be at home seeing as Ray is his homeboy. Then I remembered he's only here for Lorenzo. Besides he has no choice. When I say to be somewhere they have to be there. I'm boss and whatever I say counts. We got in the car and headed towards the club. I knew Lorenzo would be hitting the club tonight. I had one of my boys spy on him.

When we got there I pulled up slowly. We all had on masks and all black. Once we were done we would ditch the car and switch into another one. We also had a second outfit to change into.

We were right on time. Lorenzo had just pulled up to the spot. We ran over to his car. I put my gun to his head so he knew what was up. "Don't move or ill blow your head off. Now drive."

"Alright man now please don't kill me." Says Lorenzo

"Yeah yeah just drive."

He did as I said and drove straight towards an alley. Once we were alone went straight to it. "Who paid you to come at me and mines?

"I ain't saying shit." Says Lorenzo

"Please I already know Ray was behind this. We all know you don't give a damn about Natalie or Hazel. So stop fucking with me. Just admit it."

"No I swear I have no idea what you're talking about." Says Lorenzo

"See now you're getting me mad. It's over with."

I pull the trigger and blood goes everywhere. I shot him right in the head and then in the neck. I went off a few times to be sure he's dead. When I saw his eyes roll to the back of his head I knew it was over with. Good thing I had my silencer on. Someone would have heard me.

I wipe down the car with Clorox and wipe it clean. I don't want my finger prints on anything. I jump out the car and make back to the boys. We all switch clothes and throw them in the car. The we set it on fire and to be sure no one will figure out it was us. After that we head back towards the hotel. We promise not to tell anyone what happen. I don't want word getting back to Natalie. It's for her own good. Sooner or later Lorenzo would have beat her up again, or kill her. So I had to handle it. I'm debating whether I should kill Ray or not. I'm probably not going to. Ill just beat her a few times with my pistol. Other than that it's about it.

When I get back to the hotel I find Natalie fast asleep. I climb into the bed and pull her into my arms.

"What happened to coning right back?" Asks Natalie

"Baby I had to handle something. Don't worry about it. All you need to know is that Lorenzo is taken care of. He won't be bothering you anytime soon."

"What did you do? Tell me you didn't kill him?" Asks Natalie

"I'm not gonna say he just won't be around anymore. That's all I'm gonna say. Don't keep asking me about it. We are done discussing this." 😤

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you." Says Natalie

"It's fine just don't do it again."

"I won't." Says Natalie

"Good now go back to bed."

She goes back to sleep. I feel bad lying but I had to. Eventually word will get out and the news will be all over it. I'm not worried though a lot of dudes hate Lorenzo. Plus I got the best lawyer in town. If I get questioned it will get handled. I ain't worried about nothing. 😎

When it comes time to tell Hazel. We'll just say he was murdered by some guy. I love her like she's my own. I would do anything to protect her. I did my part. I will go to great lengths to protect my family. Now all I need is Ray. That nigga is number one on my shit list. I can't wait to take him out. 😡

The next day I wake up early and surprise Natalie with a nice tennis bracelet. I felt bad for yelling at her last night. I never talk to her like that.

When she wakes up she has the biggest smile. I show her the bracelet and she's smiling like a Cheshire Cat.

"I'm sorry for last night. You know I love you right?"

"I know you were just stressed. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you." Says Natalie giving me a big hug.

"I do too you're the only girl I want. I want to have a family with you. Don't ever leave me."

"I want this forever. You always take care of me and Hazel. I have no idea what I would do without you." Says Natalie

"You don't have to thank me. I'm your man and it's my job to take care of you. I promise you you'll never have to work a day in your life."

"So I get to be taken care of? I love the sound of that." 😍 Says Natalie

"What you wanna do today?"

"Shopping of course I need some new outfits for New York. I didn't see anything at the mall. I wanna go to Gucci, Juicy Couture, and so on." Says Natalie

"Oh so you wanna spend all my money?"

"It you let me hell yeah." Says Natalie

"Alright get dressed and get Hazel ready. She can come too."

"Okay ill go get her ready." Says Natalie

Whiles she takes care of Hazel, I text Chris and Jacob. I let them know we should be leaving for New York soon. Shit is about to hit the fan. It's too hot right now we get out of here. They both respond saying they agree. It's perfect timing because people are get suspicious. I wanna be gone as soon as word hits the street. I have one of my boys get a plane ticket for us. The sooner we leave Miami the better.

Before long Hazel and Natalie are both dressed. I have my driver take us around town.

---------------------------------------------

What do you think will happen to Ray? Do you believe that Craig will get away with murder? What will happen will Natalie finds out who really killed Lorenzo? Stay tuned to find out. 😈