Where am I?

Chris's Pov

I woke up and didn't recognize any of my surroundings. All I kept thinking is where am I, where is Nikki and my son.

I try to speak but I can't all these tubes are attached to me. All these crazy machines are around me. When I try to move they start to go off.

"Look whose finally awake. I know you're probably really drowsy. See I know you would make it." Says Jacob walking into the room.

I don't even bother trying to speak I feel weak.

Jacob walks over to me and takes a seat next to me.

"If you're wondering where Nikki is she left. She had to take case of some business. But don't worry man she'll be back soon." Says Jacob

I nod my head letting him know that I understand.

"You've been out for a long time. Everyone was worried sick about you. I feel like it's kind of my fault. I truly regret making us go to that stupid club in the first place. I know you don't want to hear this but I'm sorry man. It's hurts me to the core that one of my closet friends is hurt. You're like a brother to me. You, Ray, and Craig. I hate seeing you and Craig like this. I want you to know that I'm here for you and we'll make it through this." Says Jacob

I don't say anything but I look at him. I feel my eyes start to water and before I know it a tear is falling down my cheek. I'm always the strong one hard as a roc. I never cry in front of people. The only time I cried was with Nikki.

It breaks my heart that Jacob is beating himself up over this. If I could talk, I would tell him it's not his fault. We all have our ups and downs. All that's happened to us will only make us closer.

I wonder how Craig and Ray are doing. I don't remember exactly what happen. The only thing I can recall is waking up in this hospital bed.

Jacob must have read my mind because he answered my question.

"Craig was shot in the arm. As you can see my face got a little messed up. The bullet only graced my face. Ray left without even a scratch. Don't worry Craig will be fine." Says Jacob

I feel at ease knowing that my boys aren't badly hurt, and no one is dead.

Suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my back. I really need my baby right now.

Jacob pushes one of the buttons on a machine so the medicine can kick in.

I feel myself getting tired again I'm so restless.

"I see your getting tired. I'll let you get your sleep. Later man." Says Jacob getting up from his seat and walking out of the room.

I close my eyes and let myself fall into a deep sleep.

---------------------------------
Sorry this chapter was kind of short and boring. This was more of a filler chapter. More on the way 🌚