Time for a girls day out

Mia's Pov

I woke up extremely happy this morning. The day is finally here for Natalie's bachelorette party. She has no idea what we have up our sleeves. She thinks we're only going to the spa and having a girls day. Little does she know after that we're taking her to a little show. We hired male strippers. What is a bachelorette party without one. It kind of sucks that she's can't drink since she's pregnant, but we can still turn up without it.

I hop in the shower and take a quick shower. After my shower I brush my teeth and pick out my outfit for the day. I decide to wear a white spaghetti strap tank top some light blue jeans and a pair of dark blue wedge heels. I put my hair up in a bun. I grab my pearl earrings and quickly put them in my ears.

I take a look in the mirror once more and call a day.

I'm so glad me and Will found a nice little apartment not to far from my friends. Now I can see them on a regular basis. I have a lot of catching up to do since I've been gone. The good thing about having my own place, Natalie can't be nosey and figure out the surprise we have for her. To bad I'm not falling for her tricks, she'll just have to wait and see.

At the wedding me and Aaliyah are planning to sing for her. Not only are we singing, Craig and the boys are performing. It's bout to be a little concert going on. This is going to the best wedding you've ever seen. Trust and be live it will definitely be live. Everyday this week all of us have been rehearsing for the big day.

I was on my way out the door, when my phone started to go off.

I look at my phone and see Aaliyah's number flashing across the screen.

"Good morning boo what's up?"

"Morning chica. I hope you got a good nights sleep because we have a lot to do today." Says Aaliyah

"I slept very well like a baby in fact. I hope I can say the same for you."

"Nah sleep was the last thing on my mind. Jacob kept me up all night long." Says Aaliyah

"Smh that's how you got baby Prince in the first place." 😂😩

"You know I can't help it. Have you seen him lately my papi got it going on. We can't keep our hands off each other." Says Aaliyah

"I'm glad you guys are at a good place. Daniel is all right but we all know you and Jacob are meant to be together. You've been through so much together."

"I'm happy we're back together too. Hey I just want to say I'm sorry about the whole Will thing. Here you are being all supportive of my boyfriend and I can't even accept yours. I'll try to be more open to him. I'm sure he's a great guy. You know how I get sometimes I only act like that because I care about you. I just want you to be happy." Says Aaliyah

"I forgive you and really it's okay. I'm over it that's in the past. Now let's focus on right here and right now. I hope you're ready because I'm walking out the door right now."

"Yes of course I'm dressed. You think I would miss this. I can't wait to see the look on Natalie's face she'll die. Call me when you're outside." Says Aaliyah

"Okay I will, bye."

I hang up the phone and close the door behind me.

About 10 minutes I pull into Aaliyah drive way. I send her a text telling her I'm outside.

A few minutes later she walks outside.

"Heyy." Says Aaliyah

"Hey girl. Did you talk to Nikki this morning?"