Part: 3 - Agree to disagree

Christian eyes were cold, his face stoned as he looked at me "Nick?" repeated after him like a gasping fool, dam it  did he think I  was having something on with Nick? Air head Nick?   I knew this would cause trouble "Your going on a date me? What is that about, really  what are you thinking I almost threw a punch at him when he said that" Christian said his voice tight  and strained.

"  I didn't say yes yet !"  it came out louder then I intended, biting down on my lower lip I looked back  up at him, meeting his cold gaze with my own stubborn glare. "Don't jump to conclusions before even knowing what's going on, Caroline is trying set up a double date." I blew out my breath opening the front door. " Come inside , before someone sees us arguing on  the front porch. " Christian hesitated I knew  what he was thinking "She think is am turning into a hermit or  a crazy cat lady if I don't get out more often."  Finely it seemed like he was relaxing, the tightness in his face was  fading and his eyes  didn't seem to be made of ice anymore ...

"I thought, when I heard what Nick said." I interrupted him "Yes look they want me to go out abit but I haven't said yes yet."

"You have not said no either!" he spat back "maybe I want to get out of this house" I gasped its true I get sick of sitting around at least Christian gets to go to the gym, "So that's it? you want  to go on a date?" he said his voice cool and collected once more.

"Well I ... yes but with you"  My cheeks   gave a slight red  glow as I could feel the heat raising up, Christian's eyes softened I knew we couldn't – only here we could  be together.

" Oh Em, sometimes I just don't get it." He said and put his hand  against my cheek  "Go to the movies." Christian said  dropping his hand "I'll see you after" he added as he turned and walked    out of my  front door next door to his house.

Guilt eat at me during the whole movie, I shouldn't have agreed to be here. I knew Christian was at the gym training for his upcoming boxing matches , yet I feel like I am betraying him in some way by sitting here in the darkened theater. "Stop day dreaming you're missing the best bits." Caroline hissed from next to me,  her date sat at her other side and much to my discomforted nick was sitting  at my other side, and yes  he was trying the yawn and get an arm around you move – Not going to happen ! "Get me more popcorn?" I asked him with a puppy face "You still have enough." He whispered – this is going to be a long movie!

When I arrived back home I knew instantly, something was wrong. I couldn't get to my house fast enough, I started to run My bedrooms light was on, with shaky hands I gripped the spare keys that was hide in. Pushing open the door I knew my mother wasn't here only person that would be here – would be Christian, but wasn't he still at the gym?

"Christian?!" I opened my bedroom door not sure what to expect then, then I saw Christian sat on my bed   holding one of my reading books,  but the book wasn't what got my attention the bruised eye  and cut on his cheek is what got my attention " What the hell ?" I rushed over towards him "I had a disagreement with dad" He said as it was the most natural thing on earth.