ch. 23 private ride

( I wrote this while sitting next to my smaller brother....he saw some dirty words and was like, "Are you writing sex with Markiplier?" And he said the words sex, almost inaudible XD IT WAS SO AWKWARD! I just said, "none of your business" and went somewhere else...did I handle it good enough!?)

(Y/N) POV

My head lays on Mark's shoulder as I watch the trees pass us. My stomach growls again, wanting to have something to do.

Mark lays his hand on my stomach, gently making circles on it. I look up at him to see him smiling back at me. I give him a warm smile back. "We'll get there soon.." Mark says softly.

I smile, even though I know he is lying. We still have a few more hours to go, and that is not 'soon' for me.

Suddenly, I hear, "ho, ho, hold on ladies" I hear Wilford say in his weird way of talking. The carriage stops and I hear two feet land on the ground. I get my head off of Mark's shoulder and sit up, looking around.

I hear footsteps fade into the woods as I look around, wondering what's going on. Mark steps out of the carriage, looking around too, "Wilford? Is everything okay?" He asks, taking a few steps out of my view, still looking around.

Jack and I look questioning at one another, and decide to step out too. Mark and Jack look around, looking for Wilford, but he is nowhere to be seen. "Wilford!!!" Mark yells. "Wiiiilford!!" Jack screams.

I look another way, and suddenly see a pair of glowing pink eyes in the distance of the dark part of the woods.

My eyes narrow, and my head tilts slightly to the side, like a confused dog, "Wilford...?" I say out loud. Mark and Jack stand next to me, looking at the man.

Wilford appears in better light, and the pink glow fades, revealing the dreamy, friendly, shiny, brown eyes that I love so much, '...wait what?' I ask myself, overthinking my thoughts.

I mean, his eyes are the same as Mark's, 'so I guess it's fair, right?'. I ask myself again as Wilford approaches us with his hands in the position like he's holding a baby.

Wilford stops in front of us, smiling at me before looking down in his arms. I look in the direction of his chest, seeing strawberries lay in his arms, "It's not much, but....it's something" Wilford explains as he looks our way again.

I smile, "It's good enough!" I say happily, reaching out for a strawberry. I feel my cheeks heat up as they tint when I slightly touch Wilford's chest, grabbing some strawberries for myself.

I look up at Wilford and smile as I take some strawberries in my hand, getting a seductive grin in return.

I hear an annoyed sigh coming from somewhere behind me, I'm assuming Mark. Mark gently pushes me away, "Okay, I want some too" He says, a slight shade of annoyance in his tone.

The strawberries taste surprisingly good. "How did ya even see these from a distance like that?" Jack asks. I look at Wilford, actually curious for the answer myself.

Wilford chuckles, "I have my ways" He says mysteriously, grinning at me after he finishes his sentence. Mark steps in front of me keeping Wilford from looking at me, "And what was that pink glow you had in your eyes?" he asks Wilford.

Wilford clears his throat, making it sound really sexy actually. I gulp and feel my cheeks heat up again. I look away, though I still listen to the conversation.

"That is like my...nightvision" Wilford explains, "Or...my vision for everything" He continues. I look up at him, tilting my head a little again, looking a little like Chica when she is confused.