ch. 16 An awesome new beginning

(Y/N) POV

I wake up at the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs. I assume it's Jack, so I don't mind. I remember having only my panties on, so I turn around.

I open one eye to see Jack laying next to me, still asleep. I hear the bedroom door open behind me. I get a little worried, 'who could that be?'I think to myself.

"(Y/N)!?" I hear a familiar, deep voice behind me. I quickly turn around, covering my chest with one hand, making the sight look worse than it is, "Mark, it's actually not what it looks like"I say in a serious tone.

The matress on my other side dips, signing me that Jack woke up too. Mark looks at us the sane way I looked at Mark and Kimberley.

But this time, he shouldn't look at us like this. "You are both in underwear in that bed, and this is not what it looks like? (Y/N), I get that you're upset but you don't have to payback me like this!"Mark says, pointing at my chest.

I shake my head and open my mouth to say someting, but Jack cuts me off, "Mark, let us explain, it may sound weird, but we didn't do anything" Jack explains.

I nod in agreement. Mark sighs, "fine, I'll wait downstairs"Mark says before turning around and closing the door behind him.

Jack gets up and pulls on his pants and shirt. He turns around and looks at me, "aren't you coming?" He asks. I chuckle, "I'm not going to change in front of you" I say.

Jack chuckles a little too, having a slight blush on his cheeks, '"oh yeah, ofcourse" he says before opening the bedroom door. I see Mark standing behind the door, he was probably listening to us.

I'm happy when I realize that he must've heard me say that I didn't want to change in front of Jack. I quickly grab my now dry clothes, and walk downstairs where I see Mark and Jack waiting for me.

I sit down next to Jack, since that is the only empty chair left. Don't know if I would sit next to Mark if there actually was a chair.

Mark clears his throat, "so, explain me why you guys were half naked in that bed..." Mark says with a blank expression.

Jack wants to speak up, but I feel like he actually has nothing to do with this, so I speak before him, "I had wet clothes from the rain, remember? So I pulled them off, and Jack slept next to me because I needed some comfort, okay? I didn't have the most fun day yesterday..." I say, getting a little pissed at Mark.

Because Mark is blaming me now for having sex with another man, but he started all this. He fucking cheated on me, and now he is getting angry for me having sex with someone else, which isn't even true.

I want to say all that in his face, but that would probably make this worse, even though I think I have all the right to be mad at Mark.

But I just want to leave this behind. Mark looks at me with regret in his eyes, "I know you didn't, (Y/N), and I am so, so sorry for that. Kimberley pushed me to do it and I should've stopped her, but I couldn't.....but I should've. I don't know what I was thinking" Mark says, clearly sorry.

I sigh when I realize that Kimberley was doing most of the things here, "I think we need to try to get Kim away from all of us,, or just ignore her for a while, until this testing time is over" Jack says, like he read my mind.

Mark and I nod, "Yeah, indeed" I agree. "How did you get in here anyway" Jack asks. Mark points at the back door, having the chair in front of it. Mark must've done someting to get the chair away from there, or I just forgot to put it there.

I mouth an 'oh' before standing up and walking to the front of the store. I unlock the door and walk to the counter, ready to sell some stuff.

I grab a few balls of wool with some pretty colors, and cut them when they are about one meter and a half long. I stick them to my counter with some tape, and I begind to make an African bracelet.