ch 6 Chadwick Lancelot

(Y/N) POV

We arrive at the high, grey tower. I look up at the top while taking a deep breath. "Let's go" Jack says, like he's ready for a war. 

Jack takes a step closer to the wooden door with an iron lion head on it, holding a ring. Jack takes the ring in his hand and slams the door three times.  He takes a step back again, waiting for someone to answer the door while standing next to me. 

I look down at my hand, at Mark. He stands up, trying to look tough and brave with his hands crossed. I smile and breath-chuckle at him. Good thing that he doesn't notice, that would ruin his moment of pride. 

To be honest, he doesn't look tough at all. He looks brave, but in a cute way. Probably because he is so small. I wonder what his voice is like that all the women make go wild. I wonder how deep his voice is and how he sounds....how manly that voice hi, would make. 

Suddenly, the door opens a little, just a crack.  I look up to see Chadwick Lancelot peeking through the crack. I smile and wave once. Chadwick smiles back at me, and opens the door. 

But when he fully has opened the door, he sees Mark and Jack, and his smile fades.  I look at Jack, who doesn't look all that happy too. I can't see Mark's face, but I bet it's the same as Jack's. 

My smile fades too, as I feel the energy between the three men being nothing but negative. "Oh, it's you guys" Chadwick starts unamused. 

Jack nods once and Mark sits down on my hand. I feel my hand getting weak because I have to hold it up all the time. I carefully take Mark with two fingers of the hand where he sits on, and place it on the other  hand. 

Mark sits on my hand with his arms and legs crossed, "Hello, Chadwick, we've come here to stop this little game" Mark says. 

Chadwick chuckles, "Again...? And already?" He asks. I look questioning at Mark. Mark nods at the wizard before the wizard takes a few steps back, opening the door for us. 

I follow Jack inside with Mark on my hand. I curl my fingers up, to make my hand a little bowl, or cage.  Somehow it looks saver. Mark grabs my fingertips while standing up and looking around in the tower. 

Chadwick sits down and pours himself a cup of tea. Tea is delicious, they drink much tea in London, everyday. But it's quite expensive here, so I drink tea like once or twice a year, but it's delicious. 

Jack, Mark and I stand in the middle of the room, just looking at the man, drinking his tea like there's nothing happening. Chadwick is just ignoring us at the moment, and it's annoying me. 

I hear Mark growl in the back of his throat, "are you gonna help us or what?" Mark says annoyed, not letting go of my fingertips. 

Chadwick looks up at Mark, then at me and takes a sip from his steaming cup. He chuckles, and gestures his hand towards us, "Do your thing" He says. 

I look at Mark, not knowing what he is talking about. I hand Mark to Jack, by placing him on Jack's hand. Mark doesn't stop looking dangerous at the wizard, "well, this is (Y/N), you already know her, and I think she's the one." Mark explains. 

As soon as Mark ends the sentence, I start blushing again and look away. I hear Chadwick putting down his cup of tea and his footsteps become louder. He comes closer to me, stopping in front of me and lifting up my chin, forcing me to look at him. 

The wizard starts chuckling again. I don't know why, but he's starting to get on my nerves with his mysterious bullshit. I watch every move he makes as he studies me while walking in circles around me.