ch 9 Irish is awesome

(I actually looked some stuff up that people say in Ireland. Like 'as rare as hen's teeth', it made me laugh XD)

(Y/N) POV

"(Y/N), why are you so mad at her?" Mark asks me. I roll my eyes and ignore Mark. I'm not really into talking right now. I don't know why but I feel so much anger, boiling up inside of me. 

Mark clears his throat, "hello!? " Mark asks. I look at him with a blank expression. Mark holds his hands up, "well?" He asks. I take the chair from the corner and sit down next to Mark, resting my elbows on my knees, and resting my head in my hands. 

I sigh, "I hate this..." I say, not answering Mark's question. Mark sits down with his legs crossed, looking curious at me, "Hate what?" he asks sweetly. I look at him, "This week" I say, meaning the week we have to go through to see if I am Mark's 'true love', which I may not even be.

Mark sighs, "Me too...." He says, looking down. "Why does Chadwick has to involve my friends in this. I don't want to lose my best friend over....." I stop in the middle of my sentence, not being sure if it's safe to continue to talk. 

But of course, Mark wants to know what I was gonna say, "Over what?" He asks sweetly again. "over...a guy" I say, having my voice drowned in sorrow. Mark his expression becomes a little irritated, "...a guy?" Mark says annoyed, frowning at me. 

Mark stands up with his eyebrows lowered, "So...I'm just a guy!?" He says, letting his voice be a little louder. I gasp, "Mark, I didn't mean it like that-" I want to apologize, but Mark cuts me off, "Just a guy..." He mumbles to himself. 

He stands up and walks towards the wall. I see him moving a small piece of wood, revealing a small door-shaped crack in my wall, which I never noticed before. I watch Mark leave the room, and just walk away with his head hanging low. 

I sigh and sit back in my chair, thinking. 'I can't handle this fighting. Maybe I'm just not his true love. I give all I can and what do I get in return? NOTHING. I'm even losing some friends, Kim, Mark. Probably Jack too eventually'

I hear Mark's cute, tiny footsteps walking up. I wonder if he made a small stair for himself, or if he's just climbing up the wood with his tiny body. 

But my thoughts go back to the situation, 'No..no, this is the test. I have to go up, and apologize to Mark. We have to make it through this!' I think before standing up. 

Before I can walk out of the store, I turn around again, the bell of the door reminding me that my store is still open. I sigh in annoyance and turn around to see Edward standing in my store with a bright smile on his face.

This is my shop, so I smile back at him,"Hey Ed, what can I do for you?" I ask. Edward walks up to the counter and asks, "Do you have another dip pen for me?" He asks after nodding at me. 

I nod and walk from behind the counter, to the dip pens. "Here you go" I say, reaching the pen out to Edward. I walk back to the counter, Edward following me, "I'm getting ready for another trip" He says. 

Then, the bell of my store goes again, signaling me that there's another customer entering the store. I take a step to the side to see Jack walking towards me. I nod at Jack, greeting him, "And where to?" I ask Edward, looking back at him. 

Edward looks proud at me, "Ireland" He says, having a confident look on his face. Jack looks at him with a big smile, "It's awesome in Ireland!" he says. Edward looks questioning at him, "How do you know? I'm the only one in town who travels" He says stubborn. 

Jack and I chuckle, "I was fookin' born in Ireland, matey" He says proudly, mentally punching him. Edward rolls his eyes, "okay" he says, feeling defeated.