ch. 12 Comfy bed...

(Y/N) POV

The sun is starting to go down, time to close the store. I made some money today, which is awesome. I can't wait to jump in my new bed.

Mark and Jack got a new mattress, pillows, and blankets for the new bed.  They should be done by now. I walk to the front of the store and turn the board around.

I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. I turn around again to see Mark and Jack smiling at me, "It;s done!" Jack says. I nod and walk pass them. I walk up the stairs, wanting to see the bed as quickly as possible.

When I enter the bedroom, I see a beautiful bed with black wood. They must've painted it black, because it was normal, brown wood before. But it looks super pretty.

A bright smile takes shape on my lips, "Woah!!" I say, looking at the pretty, fancy bed. Mark and Jack smile proudly at me. I turn to them and stand between them. I wrap my arms around them from the side, and pull them closer to me.

I stand on my toes to reach them better. I press their heads against mine, "Thank you guys!!" I say happy. Mark gives me a quick kiss on the cheek, "You're welcome" Mark and Jack both say.

I release them, and run to the bed. I crash on it, and get in a comfy pose. "This is my side" I say, slightly opening my eyes to look at Mark. Mark playfully rolls his eyes at me. "awh, but I wanted to sleep there!!" He whines like a baby.

I chuckle, "too bad, baby boy!" I say. Jack walks downstairs and leaves Mark and me alone again. Mark walks up to the other side of the bed, and lays on the sheets next to me, pulling me close.

Mark presses his lips  against my forehead for a few seconds. I close my eyes in the progress, feeling happier than ever before. I smile at Mark when he pulls back again. I see Mark's gaze trailing down to my lips.

I bite my lip for a second before pressing my lips on his. Mark rolls over, pushing me on my back. He hovers over me, staring into my eyes. His hands trail up, under my shirt as he gently kisses me again.

I push my lips against his and push my tongue in, not wanting to wait any longer. I want him right here, right now. I start tugging slightly at Mark's hair, wanting to let him know that I want more.

Mark puts his legs on each side of me, and pulls off my shirt. The hunger in his eyes grows with the second he stares at my chest. I grin at him while he takes off his shirt, del actually Jack's shirt, since Mark doesn't clothes yet.

I take a good look at his abs, and that only is just unbelievably sexy. He bents down, to kiss me again. His soft lips  trail down to my neck and he starts to kiss my neck, trying to find a spot that just makes me weak.

And of course, he finds that one spot, that makes me moan in his ear. I try to stay quiet, not really wanting Jack to hear us...just imagine how awkward that is going to be in the morning.

Mark and I look up when we hear Jack, "See you guys! I'km going to Mickey!!" and then we hear a door slamming shut downstairs. Mark grins at me and sucks at that one spot again.

I tilt my head to the side, to give Mark better access to my neck, and that one, special spot where he probably creates a hickey at the moment, though I don't mind.  I feel Mark's member poking close to my crotch as I moan in his ear, imagining how big he is, and how he will feel inside of me.

I feel Mark's hands go down my sides, to my jeans. He unbuttons my pants while our breathing gets a little more heavy. He pulls down my pants, and his own soon after.

I look down, at the huge bulge in his boxers, which makes me bite my lip hard. He grins at me while pulling my panties down. He spreads my legs, seeing that I'm soaking wet between my legs.