ch. 13 dangerous looks

(Y/N) POV

It has been I don't know how long, and they're STILL talking. "Bye, (Y/N)! Have a good day!" I hear Kimberley yell from the bottom of the stairs.

She could walk up the stairs, give me a hug, talk to me in the face, but no. She just says bye and leaves, "Byee" I yell back, as happy as I can. Though I don't think it really sounded so cheery.

When I hear Kimberley finally leave, I decide to go downstairs. I hear Mark and Jack talk to each other about something, but I can't really put a finger on what they're saying. I walk in the small room behind the store and ignore them.

I see them looking at me in the corner of my eyes. They chuckle at me, "Come on, (Y/N) are you mad?" Jack asks, sounding a little like a father is talking to his baby. I stop and look at him, letting him see my dangerous, serious face.

Jack puts his hands up in surrender, "I was just joking" He says. I walk on, to the front of the store, waiting for more customers. I hear someone coming from behind me. I don't bother to turn around to look who it is, but when I hear his deep voice, I don't even have to think anymore, "(Y/N)....." He says in that deep, seductive tone.

I feel his strong hands sneaking their way around my waist. His deep chuckles hit my neck as he rests his head on my shoulder, "What's wrong, babe?" He asks. I roll my eyes, "Kimberley..." I simply answer.

Mark walks to the other side of the counter to look me right in the eyes, "What's wrong with her?" He asks. I sigh silently, "Didn't you see how she flirted with you guys?" I ask, immediately sounding annoyed .

Jack comes walking in too, standing next to Mark, leaning against the counter. Mark shakes his head, "she didn't even.." Mark says. I chuckle frustrated, "When she came in, she-" Jack cuts me off, "yeah yeah, she hugged us but not you, bla bla we know that" He says.

I nod, "Indeed!" I say. They just chuckle at me, like I am stupid, "Maybe because you and her were just in a fight and she wants to take it slow...?" Jack says.

That actually makes me laugh, not out of anger or frustration, but just in a funny way. "She's not my girlfriend!" I say between chuckles. "Why would you even care if she hugged Jack? He's not your boyfriend either!" Mark says, having some weird ideas in mind.

I look at Mark like he betrayed me, "I don't care if she hugged Jack. She hugged you, and not me..." I explain, trying to avoid the questions that Mark has in mind.

Mark opens his mouth to say something, but I am already tired of this conversation, and I don't really feel like having it either, "No...no...never mind, it's fine." I say, raising my hands, wanting them to stop talking about it.

I see Mark shaking his head, "No, I actually want to know now..." Mark says, laying his fist on the table, "(Y/N).." He says, asking for my attention. I turn my head to look at Mark.

Mark look me deep in my eyes,"do you...like Jack?" Mark asks. Jack's head shoots my way. My eyes widen as I look back at Jack, and then at Mark. I immediately shake my head, "no, I don't!" I say.

Mark stands straight again, crossing his arms. He wants to say something, but the bell from my store goes off, signaling that there's a customer entering. Mark and Jack take a step to the side, giving me the opportunity to look who it is.

It's an old woman with, probably her husband, an old man. They smile at me before searching around the store, "good day, (Y/N)" The old man says. I give them my best fake smile back, not really knowing who they are, "hello, sir...ma'am" I say, bowing for the old lady.

Mark walks closer to me from next to me, and stands behind me. I feel his hands finding their way around my waist again, "You're good at that" He whispers in my ear, as seductive as possible.