ch. 21 Sugar Honey Ice Tea

(to SkylerWarner5, if you're reading this, I put something funny in this chapter for you, Sky! XD and for other readers, it has something to do with Darkiplier XD. It's stupid, sow, I'll go now)

(Y/N) POV

I stand in the middle of the living room with Chica next to me, attached to a dog leash. I wait for Mark and Jack to come downstairs, they said they would 'quickly get something' but I think they're talking to each other about somethings. 

And I'm getting more worried by the second. 'What if they're talking about me?' I ask myself all the time. "What if Jack tells Mark about what happened between us?' I ask myself again, getting more and more worried. 

I pet Chica, trying to get my mind off the possible horrible things that could be happening at the moment. 'If Jack tells Mark, I never want to see him again. And Mark probably never wants to see me again' I think, my mood getting more down. 

Suddenly, I hear footsteps on the stairs. I quickly run a hand through my hair, and put my shirt straight. 

Mark and Jack appear from around the corner, smiling at me. I smile back, feeling relieved that it was nothing to worry about why they were gone so long, though I still want to know, "Hey, what took you guys so long?" I ask. 

Jack lifts his shoulders for a split second, real quick, "Just putting the last things in place, like selling the house and stuff" He explains. I nod once, mouthing an 'oh' at them. 

I grab a suitcase in one hand, and Chica's dog leash in the other. I follow Mark and Jack outside to the carriage. This carriage is bigger than the last one, it's way prettier too. 

It's black and looks a little like the carriage from a royal princess or something. The man driving the carriage is wearing a yellow blouse with grey pants and grey suspenders and a pretty top  hat. He steps off and walks towards me, staring in awe at him, and his, '...Pink mustache?' 

He bows for me as he takes my hand, gently placing a kiss on it, "good day, fine lady." He says. I chuckle, "Good day, sir...?" I stop my sentence questioning, asking for his name. 

He smiles, "My name is Wilford. Wilford Warfstache" He answers me. I chuckle a little at the way Wilford talks. When he talks, he moves his jaw from side to side.  'it sounds funny though.' "I am (Y/N)" I say. 

Wilford nods, "Let me take care of these, ma'am" He says as he gently takes the suitcase from my hand. I let him take it and smile warm at him as he returns a friendly smile too, causing me to blush a little.

 He leads me to the carriage, "I'm very pleased to bring such a fine lady to her destination" He says as I step in the carriage. I slightly turn my head to see Mark rolling his eyes. 

 I just feel my cheeks tint as I sit down. Chica steps in before Mark and Jack enter the carriage too. 

The strange thing about this man, is that he looks exactly the same as Mark. His hair is not red, it's a beautiful, fluffy, black. Mark sits down next to me, and Jack in front of me as Wilford signs the horses to start walking. 

Mark opens his mouth to say something. Something inside of me just knows he wants to talk to me about the man driving the carriage, Wilford. "So, Chadwick was all part of the plan too?" I quickly ask before Mark can say something. 

Jack nods, "yeah, Mark asked me to go to the wizard. Mark saw that he came in your store, so he asked me to follow Chadwick home. I explained the plan, and Chadwick was in!" Jack explains. 

I nod, "Awesome" I say, chuckling. I thought I made Mark forget about me blushing at Wilford's comment, but he didn't, "I don't want you to come to close to Wilford, okay?" Mark asks me in a soft tone, trying his hardest not to sound angry.