ch. 5 The deal

(Y/N) POV

Sean,Mark and me sit in a circle on the ground, "so, where do you guys come from?" I ask. "I was born in Ireland and moved to Los Angeles" Sean explains. I nod and look at Mark, " I was born on Hawaii, and also moved to LA" He says.

My eyes widen, "jeez, you made quite a journey, didn't you, Mark?" I ask. Mark nods, "well, it was all a matter of time" He says calmly. " A long time" Sean chuckles.

Mark rolls his eyes, "Shut up, Jack" He says. 'huh? Jack?' I think while looking confused at Sean. "Yeah, my Irish name is Sean, and in English, it's Jack" He explains, like he could read my mind.

I nod, "So I can call you Jack too?" I ask. Jack nods. "So Jack, how did you know that Mark was here, I mean you were here so suddenly" I ask. Jack and Mark look at each other for a moment, "well, Mark and I were great, great friends. " Jack starts.

When I look at the ground, I see the tiny man nodding, "yeah, we moved in together in Los Angeles" Mark explains in his cute, high voice. "But one day, there was this wizard, named Chadwick Lancelot. He changed Mark in...this..." Jack tells me.

I look at Mark again, "So Mark wasn't always, this size?" I ask. They both shake their head, and Mark gets a little sad as he looks at his crossed feet. Jack clears his throat, "Mark was a little taller than me, his voice was deep. Smooth as melted butter. He could turn on all the ladies in an instant" Jack says the last pert joking.

Mark turns a little red and looks away, "Oh, shut up, yah goof" he says, slapping Jack's shoe with his tiny hand. Jack chuckles a little, seeing me smile. "I would love to hear it" I say, looking Mark right in his tiny,brown eyes, seeing his cheeks turn a little pink.

Then, I remember....."Uhh...Jack?" I ask. Jack looks up, "yeah?" He answers. "Did you say, Chadwick Lancelot?" I repeat the name. Jack nods, "yeah...why?" He asks me.

I think for a second, "I know him....he was in my store, I think one or two days ago" I explain. Jack and Mark look at each other, their eyes lighting up, "Where does he live?" Mark asks with his cute voice.

I hold out my hand, wanting Mark to step on it. After Mark steps on my hand, I walk to my window, next to my bed. Jack follows me and climbs on my bed with me. I point out of the window, into the forest.

Mark and Jack look at me with a puzzling face, "What are you trying to show, (Y/N)?" Jack asks. I look at Jack for a second and roll my eyes. I bring my hand with Mark on it closer to my face and I push Jack's head closer to mine with my free hand.

I point out of the window again, and finally, they see the top of a grey tower, sticking above the trees, just a little. Jack and Mark both mouth a long 'oohh' and look at me again, "We should go there" Jack says.

I look at Mark who looks a little unsure, "Well, I don't know, guys....what if he changes one of you guys too?" he asks.

Jack chuckles, "He won't...remember what the deal was?" he asks, looking at Mark. I listen to the conversation, "What deal?" I ask.

Mark sits down on my hand, looking adorable as fuck, making me smile at him. "Chadwick was...kinda being bullied by the other men in Los Angles. Everyone laughed at him behind his back. We thought it was horrible." Jack explains.

I nod. "Yeah, one day, some guys beat him up because they didn't believe that Chadwick could use sorcery." Mark says. "woah" Is all I can bring out. "yeah" They both say.

Jack clears his throat, "But Chadwick couldn't stand us, he didn't want help. So he changes Mark like this because he was angry. And Chadwick made us a deal." he says.