ch. 19 sweetest thing

(Y/N) POV

I sigh happy in relief. Finally, my suitcase is unpacked. I sit down on the bed that Mark and I share. The first night was surprisingly quiet.

I thought Mark would immediately jump on me as soon we entered the bedroom yesterday, but he didn't. Not at all. He went straight to bed after telling me where I could sleep.

And I understand, I was really tired myself. I could finally sleep without any stress for the first time in forever.

I walk downstairs, to see Mark and Jack, chatting about something and already finishing their breakfast, "Couldn't wait for me, hungry animals?" I joke as I walk to the kitchen. "Couldn't wake up earlier, sleeping beauty?" Mark chuckles.

I smile to myself as I get myself a bowl of cereal and milk, something Mark told me yesterday to try out. I sit down at the table, putting the bowl in front of me. "You'll love it" Jack says.

Mark chuckles, "Just as much as you love me" He smiles sweetly at me. I chuckle and put a spoon full of the cereal with some milk, "well, here goes nothing" I say before bringing the spoon to my mouth and tasting the cereal.

My eyes widen from the sudden, sweet taste, "oh my god!" I say. Jack and Mark smile at me, "called it" They both say.

I swallow another spoon full, "I don't love it as much as I love Mark though" I say. "yeah, that's impossible" Mark says with a chuckle.

The smile on my face just can't grow any bigger. "I'm so happy it's all over now. Mark is his normal size again, Chadwick is in the past too, everything is awesome!!" I think out loud while enjoying my first cereal.

I don't look directly at them, but I can see Jack turning his head to Mark in the corner of my eyes. Mark's face looks like he is in deep thoughts about something not so awesome.

When I look up at Mark, wanting to see what his exact face expression is, he looks up at me and smiles, though I think it's a fake smile. I decide to just let it go and finish my breakfast.

I stan up, walk to the kitchen and put the bowl in the sink. "I'm gonna take a shower if you don't mind" I say, already halfway up the stairs. "Okay!" I hear Mark yell from behind me.

I walk into the bathroom, and look at the shower. Mark told me to just turn that thing, and it will get warm after a few seconds. I turn the shower on and strip off my clothes in the mean time.

I feel with my hand if the water is warm, and my eyes widen in amazement. I step into the shower and let the warm water hit my skin. This is my official, first shower, and I love it.

Goosebumps rise all over my body as I feel the warm water stream down my body from head to toe. It feels amazing. I feel like never stepping out. After all those cold-water baths, this is the best way to wash myself.

I see some bottles standing in the shower. I grab one of them that says, 'shampoo+conditioner for him'. I look at the other bottles, 'body lotion for him' from Playboy, and Axe. I decide not to put them on, since I don't want to smell like a guy.

Even though I think that kind of stuff for guys smells better than the stuff for women. After like half an hour of just standing in the shower with mostly my eyes closed, enjoying the warm water, I turn off the shower, and step out.

I grab a huge towel from one of the cabins in the bathroom, and dry myself with it. I put on clothes and get out of the bathroom. I walk downstairs, but stop when I'm halfway down them.

I listen to Mark and Jack talking, "But what do I do?" I hear Mark say, "I can't hurt her like that. We can't hurt her like that. And we can't hurt ourselves like that, I'm just to in love with her" Mark explains.