"Hey, you're Chloe,right?"

I looked up to see Matt Tuck from Bullet For my Valentine.

I froze.

"Yeah?" He chuckled.

"Y-Yeah..." I stuttered.

"I heard about this morning...just wanted to see if you're alright" he smiled.

My face turned red, well I could feel it turning red. I'm blushing like an idiot.

"Give me a hug, I hope you feel better" he smiled while holding his arms out.
I wrapped my arms around him and he gave me a tight hug.
We both pulled away then he chuckled .

"I'll see you around" he smiled while walking away.

I blushed.

"Wow. You're as red as my hair" Samantha scoffed.

I nudged her with a chuckle.
She chuckled also.

"Is it alright if you take these boxes to the Journeys tent?" She asked

I nodded my head yes.

I grabbed the two boxes then headed to the Journeys tent.
I was gonna sit the boxes down but someone startled me.

"Hey,Chloe"

I turned around and nervously dropped a box.

"Jordan!" I squealed.

What is he doing here?!

"I was visiting a friend of mine and heard what had happened....are you alright?" He asked.

I nodded my head yes.

"Give me a hug! I missed you!" He laughed.

I walked around the table then wrapped my arms around his neck. He had a tight grip on my waist then wrapped his arms around me.

{Ricky}

I was cleaning the dust off of my guitar when I looked over to see Clover hugging another dude. It looked like she was enjoying it by the way he wrapped his arms around her.

"Jealous much?" Someone chuckled.

I looked up to see our tour manager,Josh.

"What.? Umm no. Why would I be jealous??"

"You could tell, it's all in the death stares you give out" he chuckled.

"Whatever,man. She's not even my type." I said while cleaning my guitar.

"Don't all guys say that they have a type then end up dating a girl that is not their "type" so that actually means that they don't have a type??" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Like I don't have a type at all. When I go home, my wife could be a maid, my love,my girlfriend,my sex partner, my submissive-"
"Alright, I get it." I chuckled.

I looked back over at Clover and he was talking to her while she made goo goo eyes at him.

I rolled my eyes then went back to cleaning my guitar.

{Chloe}

"It was nice to see you again" he smiled.

I smiled back.

"Same. To be honest, you were the only actual person I've talked to today" I blushed.

{Ricky}

I looked back over to see Clover smiling at him.

He stepped a little closer to her....too close.
He leaned down at there was their moment.
WHO THE FUCK IS THIS GUY ANYWAYS?!

She quickly pulled away and said something to him.
She looked mad then she stormed off.

I sat me guitar down and ran towards her.

"Ricky! We go on in five!" Chris yelled.

"Hey! Are you alright? You look kinda...pissed..." I said.

"Why do you care if I look pissed or not??" She asked.

"Well because I care..."

"You only care about me because you feel bad for me, after what you saw at the hospital, you shouldn't even be talking to me! That person in the hospital was not me! Stop being so sympathetic." She snapped.

"No, I don't feel bad for you...well I do but not because of that...well yeah because of that too but you don't want me to feel bad because of that but I actually do."

Oh god! What am I saying! I'm just babbling my ass off!

"Ricky...please,not right now." Her voice quivered.

She was crying.
She hugged herself and didn't even look at me.

I did what everybody does to a person when they're crying...I hugged her..

She didn't pull away or anything, she accepted my hug.