The doctors and scientists head over to her and set her up to wipe her memory of only the previous events.

****************

"Clint!" Natasha yells in worry after a soldier manages to shoot him.

Pietro knocks down Steve as he speeds past him. Steve looks around to see his attacker long gone. "We have an enhanced in the field."

"Clint's hit!" Natasha reports before going over to where Clint is lying down. She drags him to safety from the bunker still firing at them. "Somebody want to deal with that bunker?" She sees the Hulk coming in and easily smashing the bunker.
"Thank you."

Steve continues to take down many soldiers. "Stark, we really need to get inside."

Tony flies straight to the fortress. "I'm closing in. JARVIS, am I...closing in? Do you see a power source for that shield?"

"There's a pathway below the north tower." JARVIS answers.

Tony smirks. "Great, I wanna poke it with something." He manages to blow up the invisible shield on the base.

"Drawbridge is down, people." Tony reports to the others.

"The enhanced?" Thor asks Steve once he sees him near.

"He's a blur. All the new player's we've faced, I've never seen this. In fact, I still haven't." Steve breathes out, but his main worry is that this is the last place Merly was supposed to be before suddenly disappearing for over a week, so Strucker could've probably killed her by now.

"Clint's hit pretty bad, guys. We're gonna need evac." Natasha urgently reports to the others.

"I can get Barton to the jet. The sooner we're gone the better. You and Stark secure the scepter and find lady Raven." Thor suggests.

"Copy that." Steve nods.

"It looks like they're lining up." Thor says referring to the soldiers lining up with their HYDRA tank.

"Well, they're excited." Steve kneels down and holds up his shield. Thor slams his hammer onto Steve's shield and the force knocks down all the soldiers.

"Find the scepter." Thor says before swinging the hammer and flying off.

"And for gosh sake, watch your language!" Tony mocks, causing Steve to sigh. "That's not going away anytime soon."

Steve continues to run and makes it into the HYDRA base where he comes face-to-face with Strucker. "Baron Strucker. Hydra's number one thug."

Strucker scoffs. "Technically, I'm a thug for SHIELD."

"Well then technically you're unemployed. Where's Loki's scepter?" Steve retorts.

Strucker smirks knowing Steve doesn't care about the Sceptre, he only wants to find his friend.
"Don't worry, I know when I'm beat. You'll mention how I cooperated, I hope."

"I'll put it right under illegal human experimentation." Steve adds as Wanda creeps up behind him. "How many are there?" Suddenly Wanda knocks Steve down using her telekinetic powers and quickly leaves.

"We have a second enhanced. Female. Do not engage." Steve warns the others.

He turns and glares at Strucker. "We both know why you're really here. So stop avoiding the question." Strucker says with a smug look and that's all it takes for Steve to confirm that Merly is or was indeed in the building.

Steve grabs him by the throat and slams him into the wall, causing a few cracks in it. "Were is she?!"

"Cap she's on the other side of the building on the lowest level. I'm heading down there." Tony informs him.