IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

As you all know, I have moved accounts to @MinasAlcove

   And yes this story has been on hold. I'm sure you've heard it enough times because I've already said it enough times but basically, I wasn't happy with the story. I felt like I could do better. The characters could be better. It could be more realistic. And then it became too much and I just stopped the whole story because I was bored, unhappy and just busy really.

   Don't get me wrong, I AM STILL BUSY AS HELL BECAUSE I'M IN UNI NOW. So I rarely post anyway (on my new account) but I am working on a few projects to finish in my own time, I'm just not uploading them to wattpad because I don't have the time to 'polish' it and upload. The next time I upload, I have no clue. I'm like drowning in assignments.

  Ok, going back to the main point. Reason for this post/chapter/authors note is because *drum rolls* THIS STORY IS GOING TO MAKE A COMEBACK. I just couldn't let go of it because I've written so much and I've just become too attached to the characters and the only way I can put this story to rest is when I finish it. So I guess it's going back on show!

   Of course I'm going to change it around, definately. Same characters though just (hopefully) they're written better. I will upload on my NEW ACCOUNT @MinasAlcove @MinasAlcove @MinasAlcove 

  As of right now, that's all I know. I AM working on the chapters but just not ready to post them yet but when I do post them, I will get rid of all the chapters on this account and direct you guys to the new story. So yeah, that is all!

   Are you guys excited?!