He chuckled.
"Alright. You want to be a little smart ass? I want to see you carry this case to the tent." He crossed his arms.

"Alright! If I do it then you owe me a solo espresso macchiato with 2 pumps of white mocha sauce and caramel drizzle aside of twenty bucks" I smiled.

"Twenty bucks?!"

"Yes! Deal or not??"

"Deal!" He shook my hand firmly.

I grinned then I opened the case.
I grabbed two metal poles and walked over to the soon to be tent and fixed it up. I grabbed the other two along with some bolts and screwed them in. I walked back to the crate then grabbed the rope and then cover for the tent and put those over the metal legs and tied it up. I closed the case then carried it towards the tent.

"No fair! It was empty!" Spencer whined.

"You never told me how to carry it" I smirked.
"I'll be looking forward to that coffee." I smiled.

{Ricky}

I was helping set up the MIW tent and I saw a girl wearing pink. She was setting up the tent by herself. I wanted to help her but it looked like she knew what she was doing.

"Who's that?" I asked Chris.

"Oh, her? I think she's part of the Ice Nine Kills crew or something."

"She's not wearing anything that says ice nine kills."

"Oh. Then I don't know then," he said.

She walked back to the truck then closed the case and carried it to the tent. She then skipped back to Spencer and Conor.
Conor was laughing and Spencer looked mad a bit and she was smiling.

"Aye! Are you gonna be watching her all day or helping out?" Chris chucked.

"Geesh, sorry." I said while picking up a box.

{Chloe}

I helped with everything else and I wasn't even breaking a sweat.

"How do you do all of this without sweating?!" Justin asked.

"It's all about working smart, not hard" I smiled.

We closed the doors to the truck then walked back to the tent.

"I'm gonna go see if Jeffree is here" I smiled.
I looked around and fans were already running towards tents. I walked away from the venue and went to a Taco Bell around here and bought two boxes of Cinnabon Delights then I walked back to the venue and it all took about an hour or so due to all of the traffic because stupid people wouldn't let me cross the street even though there were crossing lights.

The venue was crowded and I looked for a short cut.
It was between a stage and a crowd of fans where the security guards stand between the two.
It's either that way or the long way.

I went for it.

The music was amazing. I wanted to know what band this was. As I walked between I looked up to see a very tall skinny guy smiling at me he was wearing a bleached shirt that said 570 on it. I looked over to his left and there was a very,very,very hot guy playing guitar. Who was he?

The very tall dude jumped back to the middle and I couldn't stop looking at the guitarist. I have to know his name now.

"I'm sorry" a guard said after they bumped into me. It was my fault actually, I couldn't stop making goo goo eyes at the guitarist.
I pursed my lips together in a smile at the guard.

"Excuse me, what band is this?" I asked in her ear.

"Motionless in White or something like that"

"They're pretty good" I smiled.

"I mean I guess, I don't listen to this type of music" she said

"Oh. Hey, do you know his name by any chance?" I asked while pointing at the guitarist.

"Nope, I don't know any of their names in fact" she chuckled.

"Oh! Thanks anyways" I smiled.

I looked at him one last time. Notice me senpi...I walked off to go find Jeffree.
I saw a pink tent up ahead and it had to be his. I walked faster then I saw him taking pictures with fans. I waited in line like everyone else until it was my turn and it took about an hour.

"Hey babe, I bought you some of these" I smiled.

"Chloe! OoO girl! Your makeup is bootyful! I'm deceased!" He laughed while hugging me.

"Here, come back when we start putting our tents down, I have some good gossip,honey." He smiled.

I nodded my head and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you for the Cinnabon's" he smiled while eating one.

"No problem" I smiled then walked off.