CHAPTER 24 | ZANE

Start from the beginning

I barged in the bathroom, mad as fuck. "Harper! What kind of fucking game you're playing?" I whisper-yelled when I saw her leaned on one of the opened door of one of the stalls. "Go back right now!"

     "Uh-uh..." She answered while sliding her right hand under her dress until she reached her thong where she slipped it in, and moved her fingers while tilting her hand backward. "I'm not going until you make me cum" she whispered, softly moaning to the pleasure provided by her fingers.

I watched her doing for a few seconds, getting hard as fuck while looking at her satisfying herself.

     "This is fucking insane... If someone catch us..." I started

     "But no one is going to catch us and you know it.... I just want to feel you... I just want you to fuck me, Zane."

She closed her eyes and bit her lips in pleasure and I watched her doing, wondering how wet she must be. Fuck... Shit was bad. If someone was to come and see what was happening, my career would be done in a flash. And that was something I definitely didn't want to jeopardize.

But when I looked at Harper... When I looked at her caressing her clit, moaning, begging for me to satisfy her, my head couldn't make sense anymore.

Under her sexy appearance, an inexperienced and sensitive girl was hiding. That girl was so willing to learn, so greedy to feel that she was slowly turning into a woman I couldn't resist : powerful, confident, hungry... Dangerous.

I walked toward her and her eyes, lost between pleasure and submission, looked into mine while a soft moan escaped her lips. I pulled her hand out of her panties and smirked. "Do you really think your hand can satisfy you now you've tried me?"

She shook her head in denial. Good girl.

I slid my hand where hers was a few seconds ago and felt the warm pond of juice between her legs. Fuck... She was more than horny... She was ready.

I placed her small hand on my crotch so she could feel how ready I was too. She rubbed it through my pants, making me sigh with relief. She sighed too and met my gaze. "Make me feel good Zane..." She whispered with imploring eyes.

I reached my back pocket and pulled a condom out of my wallet. She picked it from my hands and nervously ripped the paper open while I was unzipping my pants.

She shove her hand in my boxer shorts and grabbed my shaft to pull it out of there. She looked at the condom in her hand and after a few seconds of hesitation, clumsily unfold it along my dick, which made me smile.

    "Is... Is it alright?" She asked, hesistant.

She took the initiative by herself, which I found cute, even if I could tell she never rolled a condom on nobody's cock before. The daring Harper immediately turned into the inexperienced Harper in just a few seconds, and to be honest, that just added more to my excitation.

I shove two fingers in her tights pussy and watched her body arch with the feeling of me pushing deeper into her. Yeah... She was more than ready to welcome me in her center.

I pulled her panties and make them slide off of her legs to take them off. I grabbed her ass and carried her to pin her back against the booth partition, the tip of my dick pointing at the entrance of her pussy. She tied her legs around my waist before I gave a push and finally was inside her.

Warm, tight, wet... Pure pleasure as soon as I hit her so deep inside that she moaned a little too loud.  "Shhhh... Hold it back baby" I said while keeping my dick as deep inside her as I could. She bit her lip and closed her eyes. So sexy. So ready. So daring. So fucking exciting.