CHAPTER 24 | ZANE

Začít od začátku

Twenty minutes later, I received a text.

'White page syndrome. What can I do?'

I raised my eyes to the sender of that text who was looking at me with an intended smile.

'I'm sure you can think of something'

Just a few seconds later, another text came.

'All I can think now involves you fucking me'

I laughed, amused at her sudden rush of audacity. But before I could answer, another text came.

'How am I supposed to survive the weekend?'

I glanced at her. She was looking my way, biting her lower lip while playing with a strand of her hair. I looked at her lips and wished I could slide my cock between them.  Fuck... I was getting horny.

'Start working and stop getting me horny'

I looked at her and raised a brow after she finished reading my text so she could understand now was not the time to play.

She raised a brow as well, copying me, and suddenly raised her hand.

    "Yes... Miss Miles?" I asked, surprise.

     "Can I get a pass? I need to use the restroom" she asked with an innocent smile.

What was she plotting? I stared at her, mouth half opened, wondering why that sudden request. "Ahem... Yeah... Here"

I gave her the pass that she took before winking at me. "Thanks

Just a few seconds after she left, I received another message from her.

'Meet me in the 4th floor bathroom in 5'

I almost choked when I read it. What the hell? At school? Was she crazy?

'No way. Bring your ass back to class right now'

I was slowly getting irritated. This was why it was a bad idea to fuck your student. Because once you do it, they stop seeing you as a figure of authority and all respect is gone before they start testing your limits. Harper, as sexy and desirable she was, was no exception.

But she didn't answer. She was clearly fucking with me.

     "Guys... I gotta step out to give an important phone call... Make sure you keep working on that poem. I don't want to ear a noise" I told class before leaving.

The 4th floor was under maintenance. No student was allowed there. So I knew no one was going to come around. But why the fuck would she risk to go there? To get expelled? Damn kids.