Arabella

Andrea's POV

 When I woke up, I had forgotten where I was. So I panicked. I shot up and turned in a circle to look at my surroundings. Then I calmed down once I remembered what happened. Once we got home. Two adults, probably Sakura's parents, greeted me very loudly. And cheerfully to. They made a great effort to make me feel welcome.

Then Sakura quickly lead me to her room and gave me a change of clothing I could wear tonight and tomorrow. I didn't exactly like the pink and red, but she promised we'd go out and buy some stuff of my own. She indeed had another bed set up next to her own. It looked like a simple mattress on the floor. Who was I to complain?

Once breakfast was out and on the table, we sat down and Mr. and Mrs. Haruno calmed down. We ate and then the questions came.

"So, Arabella." Mrs. Haruno said softly. "Did you have any flashbacks last night or anything?"

I thought about it then shook my head. "No."

"Aw. That's okay." Mr. Haruno said. I must've looked disappointed or sad. "You can stay with us fro as long as you need. We'll welcome you like another daughter." He smiled.

I returned the smile, thinking that would be nice. But then it dropped as I thought about my father. Where was he right now? Was he in alive and in hiding? Is he alone?

"She's already learning the Clone Jutsu with Iruka-sensei. She's pretty good at it in only one day of practice." Sakura said, changing the subject.

"Really? You must've been an academy student." Mrs. Haruno smiled. "We're all ninjas and Sakura seems to be the best so far." She said jokingly.

"Mom." Sakura rolled her eyes with a smile.

"You should take her to the Academy and see if she can hang out with one of the classes." Her dad said.

"Good idea. But I'll have to see if Kakashi has something else in mind." Sakura said, looking at me.

I swallowed the food in my mouth and nodded. "Yeah. Sounds great."

"Well, you better get going. The students should be arriving any minute."

"Okay." Sakura said, standing up. "You can borrow my old scrolls if you want."

I nodded and stood up as well. I looked at Sakura's parents before bowing awkwardly. "Thank you."

They just laughed and smiled as I was pulled back to Sakura's room. She gave me a knapsack full of scrolls.

"There should be a scroll of every subject in there. I'll take you there and pick you up after it's over." Sakura said as she started handing me her old school things.

"You sound like a mother." I commented, making Sakura pause then laugh.

"You're right. But I'd prefer big sister." She said.

I looked at her in surprise. Big sister?  I smiled at her and nodded. "Okay."

Kakashi's POV

The Hokage and I heard from Iruka pretty late in the evening. She apparently has great control of her chakra and he also noticed the same thing I did. It felt dangerous. He said he couldn't help but feel wary. Maybe she was a jinchuuriki of some sort. We looked through records of ninja but found nothing on anyone that looked like Arabella. They also looked for any reports of some sort of accident within the past month. Nothing that Arabella could've been apart of.

We decided to rest for the night and I was able to think about it. Maybe she was from another village. Or she's just a born natural. But, there was something Iruka mentioned. He asked her what it felt like to have no memory. Not like there was anything strange about her answer, but it was the look in her eyes. Iruka described it like the eyes of a good liar and he's dealt with a few of them.

I told myself  I would go to Sakura's house in the morning before they left to go who knows where.

When I got there, they were gone of course. I questioned Sakura's excited parents about where they went and they went on and on about how Arabella was such a sweet girl and how Sakura was already being like a big sister to her and how cute it was. Then they finally said something useful in their rant. Sakura and Arabella went to the academy to see if Arabella could join a class fro a while.

I thanked them before quickly leaving, fearing their attitude might rub off on me. I went to the school to see Arabella interacting with the other students. At a glance, it looked like a friendly conversation. Then I saw the looks in their eyes. It looked like Arabella made a few enemies already.

I felt the branch I was on move slightly and I glanced over to see it was Sakura. "What are you doing, Sensei?" She asked accusingly.

"I was looking for both of you and I see this." I motioned towards Arabella.

"That's not good." Sakura muttered and I put a hand on her as she was about to intervene.

"Just watch. Let's see if she can handle herself." I watched as Sakura's eyes widened. She knew something. But what? "If anything happens, I'll go in myself." I told her. That didn't seem to make her feel better. "Is there something I might want to know?"

Sakura's POV

I mentally cursed myself. Did I make it to obvious? Should I lie and hope it works?

"Did she have some sort of dream last night or something?" He added onto his question.

That made me relax better. He wasn't onto me. Maybe  I can tell him what I learned from her when we talked that night before we came back. Though what parts?

What she told me was she was from an island. She lived with her father, Zeref until she was five. Then the island sunk into the sea and she never saw her father again. She lived on her own, on the run from people. She told me on how her powers can get out of control and everything around her dies. She described it like what chakra looked like. She claimed it happened at random times but there had to be a reason.

"She told me she remembered a face with red eyes like her own, and black hair. And... a sinking island." I said slowly. I hope I didn't make a mistake. But I had to say something.

Kakashi nodded. "Probably a parent or sibling, and the sinking island?" he hummed a bit, obviously thinking.

I watched as Arabella followed everyone inside, signaling the beginning of class. She looked so excited.