Fairy Tail

Andrea's POV

I woke up to see nothing but black around me. No! Shoot! I held my head as it felt like a dagger being stabbed through it. My mind was racing, which made it hurt more.

"Andrea!" I heard Rogue say.

"What's happening Rogue?"

"Samantha. Can you bind her magic?" Rogue asked.

I suddenly felt all the pain shrink and disappear. I gasped and looked around as I heard soft footsteps coming towards me.
"Are you okay?"

I nodded. It was Sting. His blond hair and face was easily recognizable even though there seemed to be bandages everywhere.
"What was that?" He asked.

"Um," I said. "It's kinda complicated to explain."

And it is. I can use my magic if I forget the importance or value of life. And if I don't, then it will try to take over my body, and accidents of random spells like that happen when it tries to take control of me.

I told that to him and he just stared at me. I tried to stare back but that is hard to do. I looked away and sighed before standing up. I winced slightly, my lungs feeling like they were on fire. Probably from all the smoke and stuff. My hands were covered in bandages so only my finger tips were showing. And my ankle felt really stiff.

"You need to rest." Sting said as he stepped in front of me.

I tried to go around him which looked impossible at the moment. I shook my head, wincing slightly at the pain. "No thanks. I'm good."

"I wasn't exactly asking if you wanted to. I was telling you to." Sting said.

I shook my head again. I don't know why, but I felt like I couldn't. I needed to be somewhere else. I don't know why though.

"Andrea?"

I looked up to see Rogue behind Sting.
"You are going to stay with us and rest. You're magic is binded so you can't use it. We are safe." He said.

I blinked a few times as I tried a simple spell of summoning a black ball. It didn't work. I nodded. "Okay... fine..."

I looked around and saw the yellow grass around me. I sighed and laid back down. My head instantly felt less dizzy and I could breath a tiny bit easier.

"How'd you get her to lay down so easily?" Sting asked.

"I honestly don't know. But I need to tell you something." Rogue answered.

"Can it wait?" Sting asked. "Until we rebuild the guild hall?"

"It's about Andrea. She's wanted-" Rogue said.

"I know that." Sting sighed. "Tell me later."
I heard Rogue start to protest but stopped. I didn't think Rogue was finished talking. It might've been just me.

Sabrina's POV

I have no clue what just happened. I was trying to see what I could do for Andrea's lungs when I was shocked with what felt like black magic. And the magic energy coming from Andrea just proved it. She used the Forbidden Black Arts. Ankhseram Black Magic to be exact. If I did my research correctly, then the spell casted was called Death Predation. We were lucky no one was close enough to die or be knocked out. But, how did she learn that magic? The only person who used it was Zeref himself. Was their a connection between them or something?

Sting's POV

I looked around as a few of the water mages tried to put out the fires. Even Frosch, Lector, and Andrea's cat Drago were helping by getting water buckets from the nearby stream and dumping it on the building.

"Hey, Sting there you are!" Came a familiar voice.

I turned around to see Natsu being carried by his friend Happy and Wendy being carried by Carla. Even Gajeel was there, also being carried by Pantherlily.

"Hey guys." I waved. "What're you doing here?"

"We were about to leave from a job but saw all the smoke. We came over to take a look." Natsu said as he landed.

"What did happen, exactly?" Gajeel asked as he was set down.

"Well, we were attacked." I started.

"What?! By who?" Natsu said.

I sighed and smiled slightly. "I do not know."

"Can I help?" Wendy asked.

"Don't tire yourself out healing people." Carla said immediately.

"I won't." Wendy said with a small smile.

I smiled. "Thanks. We're gonna need some help around here."

Wendy nodded and took off. Carla, Happy, and Pantherlily flew up to help the others with the building.

"What can I do?" Natsu asked.

"Not set fire to things." Gajeel said.

I nodded. "That would be helpful. And don't try to eat the fire. I heard it's poisonous."