Which Guild?

Rogue's POV

I saw it in Andrea's eyes when everyone started talking, well mainly Sting, Gajeel, Natsu, and occasionally Wendy jumping in. I tried to jump in as well, but it didn't work. Andrea looked on the verge of tears. She had a far off look in her eyes, so I bet she was thinking. All the pieces fit perfectly together. Her looks, having no family or not knowing anyone, her magic power, her immunity to death spells and such, and now the message. They must've known we were going to bring her to the guild. But how did they know in the first place who she was?

Sting's POV

I looked at Andrea, trying to see her as Zeref's Daughter. But somehow, I couldn't. She saved my life and Lector's. She's still a little girl to. How can she be so powerful and a child of someone so evil?

"Is it true?" Wendy asked Andrea.

The group quieted a bit and looked at her. She nodded and looked down.

"Yes..."

I could see a small silent tear go down her cheek.

"You can turn me in, lock me up or whatever. I don't care." She said.

"Do you know what they do to people in the council prison?" Rogue asked.

Andrea shook her head. "No. They just put them in a magic proof cell, right?"

Rogue shook his head. "No. They put you in a floating prison that is barely big enough to spread my arms out wide. And they feed you once a day, and I heard that they torture you, and laugh."

The table was quiet after that.

"How do you know that?" Natsu asked Rogue.

"I visited once or twice." Rogue said stiffly and with his look that said I'm not saying any more.

"Okay." I said, trying to move the topic along. "So, what do we do? We are not locking Andrea up or turning her in. We can keep her with one of us, she can stay with the guild she chooses. And we can make sure no one can take her or use her powers." I said. I had to deal with problems all the time sinse I became guild master. This was just another one of those.

"Good idea." Wendy said.

Rogue nodded and Gajeel did as well with a mouth full of screws and bolts. When did he get those?

"Awesome! She's definatly going to pick the strongest guild in Fiore." Natsu smiled.

Andrea smiled and wiped her eyes on her burned cloak. So now it kinda looked like Rogue's torn old cape. They really did look like brother and sister.

Andrea's POV

I smiled. They must know that my magic can spike out of control and kill anyone. And I mean anyone. It scares me at the thought of me killing someone. But I didn't know any other magic. So what was I supposed to do?

"We should let Andrea deside that." Sting's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

Oh yeah. They were asking me to join a guild. I was instantly leaning towards Rogue and Sting's guild. But, Drago said that Natsu, Wendy, and Gajeel were some of the wizards that were trapped on Tenrou Island. Frozen in time. Maybe I should go with them. Arg!

"I-I don't know." I answered. "Give me time to think."

Sting nodded. "We won't pressure you. I'm gonna see what I can salvage from the fire." He stood up and walked away.

I looked around as everyone else slowly left to go do whatever. Then there was only me and Rogue. I stood up and he stood up to. I looked up at him and about a thousand things flashed through my head. And before I knew it, I ran towards Rogue and hugged him around his waist.

"Thank you..." I muttered into his shirt.

I felt his arms wrap around me and he put his hands on my shoulders and pulled away. I looked up at him and he knelt down to my level.

"You'll be fine, okay? No matter what guild you end up in. Fairy Tail is a crazy, large and very kind family. I would say the same about our guild, Sabertooth, but Sting is the guild master. And he's becoming childish more times then not."

I smiled and giggled a bit and nodded. "Yeah. But where do you think I should go?"

"Don't ask me that." Rogue said and stood up. "You'll know which one is best for you."

A/N: Guess what my lovely and awesome readers. I'm gonna let you pick what guild she should go to.
A) Fairy Tail.
B) Sabertooth.
Please comment your preferance! Thank you!!
^_^ HunterMyth9999