Andrea

Andrea's POV

I looked around and covered my mouth with my cloak. This smoke was thick up here.

"I'm gonna lower you down." Drago said.
"You'll breath in to much smoke if we stay up here."

I nodded and looked around. The door seemed clear. Not burning yet at the least. Maybe because the frame was stone, not wood. Drago must've saw it to because he picked up speed and saw going for the door.
"Kick it down!" Drago said.

I nodded and curled into a ball and kicked at the door, causing Drago to drop me and I went rolling into the doorway and hitting a table of some sort. I looked around in awe. You could still see certain things that haven't been burned yet and they were mainly beautiful paintings.

"No time for sight seeing." Drago said. "Lets go!"

I nodded and started running. "Where did Samantha say Sting's room was?" I looked around until I saw the remains of a nice staircase.

"On the second floor."

"That's not that bad." I said.

"But Sabrina was on the third floor according to Frosch." Drago added.

"Okay..." I said. "I'll take the third floor."

"But, what if it collapses?" Drago said.

"Then it collapses." I said. "We should fly up."

Drago sighed, clearly not happy with this. "Okay. Fine."

"You don't have to follow my every direction, you know." I said as Drago lifted me up and flew above the stairs.

"We don't have time to argue." Drago said.

"Oh yeah." I nodded as Drago dropped me off on the third floor.

"Don't die, okay?" Drago said.

I nodded. "Promise."

I watched as he flew to the next floor down and disappeared. I sighed and looked around. This place was a mess. Fire was coming out of holes in the ground, everything that looked like it linned the walls, were ashes by now.

"Where to start." I muttered as I carefully walked down the hall. This place was freaky. All the noise and the occasional crashing and breaking of the floor. Definatly not freaky at all.

I looked around and saw that the fire seemed to be wearing away from the room at the end of the breaking hallway. If I remembered starring at fires enough, then that means the fire is weakest when it runs out of things to burn. And usually the first place to run out of that stuff is where the fire originally started. But, I could be wrong.

"Might as well look." I muttered and stepped over a hole in the floor.

I had my hands out by my sides just in case I meeded to grab something. I blinked a couple of times to try and get the smoke out of them and ended up watering my eyes. I sighed and wiped my eyes with my cloak. A little better. But my throat was burning, and a cloak couldn't fix that.

"Yikes!" I yelped as I jumped over a gap and my cloak caught on fire. I swatted it until it went out. Well, it's definatly not fire proof. At least I know that now. I thought with a small smile. I looked around and jumped over a gap that spanned across the doorway. I narrowed my eyes to see if I could see better, and I saw a mop of blond hair and a tail.

"Sting." I said, recognizing the guy from the picture.

There was a blackened board on his legs and his clothes were singed in many places. I stepped over him and pulled at the board. It wouldn't budge. I looked around for why, and I saw that a larger thing of wood, probably a dresser or something, was still burning on top of the board. I sighed and coughed a couple of times. I had to hurry.
I rubbed my hands together and pushed at the dresser. My hands were burned in the process, but I was still alive. It hurt a whole lot, but I was still good. I quickly moved the board, which seemed harder then it looked, and tried to pick up the big guy. Oh how much I failed doing that. I could drag him to the window I said, but where was Lector? I gulped as I thought I crushed him with something but saw he was curled up in the corner of the room. Poor little guy. I picked up the curled up little ball of fur and set him on Sting's stomach. I then tried to pick him up once again. Maybe I should just drag him. I shrugged and started to drag him out of the room until a large blast of red, black, and purple blinded my vision and I clamped my mouth shut as my vision swam. Not good.