Team 7

Andrea's POV

I fell on my face. In twigs and dried leaves.

Sakura landed on her feet. Barely making any noise. "We're just outside of Konohagakure! Great! Come on. They should be right over there." She said and pulled me to my feet.

I looked at her and tilted my head a bit. "Kono-haga-kure?" I asked.

"The Hidden Leave Village, or just Konoha, if you must." Sakura sighs.

"How old are you?" I asked.

Sakura looked at me like I just asked if she had a name. I know the question was out of the blue and all, but I was curious.

"I'm not telling you. You don't need to know." She said and turned away from me. "Let's just go." Then she began walking. "So, I'll start explaining things to you. What should I call you? You can't remember your name."

"So... I can't be Andrea Shadow?" I asked. That sucked.

"Any nicknames you have," Sakura asked. "Pet names, anything besides Andrea Shadow."

"Well, my Exceed calls me Annie. Is that good?" I offered.

Sakura looked around before stopping and turning to look at me. "You look more like a..." She was silent for a few moments. Maybe it was a minute. I was to busy looking around.

"Help me here!" She said, snapping me out of my wandering thoughts. "I need to call you something!"

"Who are you talking to?" Came a voice above us.

My eyes shot up and I squeaked in surprise. There was a boy with black hair and some sort of headband. The same one Sakura has.

"Sasuke! Oh, she claims to have no memory and chose to follow me." Sakura said, her face lighting up. "Where's Naruto and Kakishi-sensei?" She asked, looking up at the other trees.

I did as well only to come face to face with the boy. I closed my eyes and my hand went out instinctively and slapped him. I opened my eyes as gulped. My hand stung a bit. I stepped back into Sakura and stared at the boy. He was Sasuke, right?

"What was that for?" He asked, running his cheek and glaring at me.

"S-sorry!" I said. "Ijustdon'tknowyouand-" Sakura put a hand over my mouth, stopping any other words from coming out.

"You scared her." Sakura said with a bit of laughter in her words. "As I said, she claims to have no memory."

"Okay..." Sasuke said slowly. He looked at me again as Sakura removed her hand from my mouth. I let out a breath I didn't realise I was holding in. "Where did you find her?" He asked, his eyes moving away from me.

"She was just walking around the forest." Sakura said simply like she was practicing this in her head. Which, she probably was.

"Well, let's take her to Kakishi. He'll know what to do with her." Sasuke said before turning and beginning to walk away.

"Can we give her a name?" Sakura asked as she moved around me and began walking, holding my hand like she was leading a child. I went along with it, not knowing what to do.

"She looks like an Arabella." Sasuke said in a monotone voice.

"That's a great name!" Sakura said, looking back at me.

I nodded. "Sure."

She smiled and turned forward once more as the trees thinned out. I looked around and saw everything was much the same. Same trees, same sky, same chirping of animals. What wasn't the same was the people. There was two of them talking. The shorter one yelling and the other looking like a tired parent. Yellow hair and white hair out of control with the same headband once again.

"I left for a minute. And you already found a subject to fight about." Sasuke sighed.

The two turned to look at us. The older one immediately locked eyes with me. Well, his one eye because the other was covered by the headband. The younger one went to yell at Sasuke about how Kakishi wouldn't let them go on another high-class mission.

"Who is this, Sakura?" The man asked, bending down to my level. His eye held a hint of curiosity.

"This is Arabella!" Sakura said, putting a bit on emphasis on Arabella. "I found her wandering around, and she apparently has no memory."

"And she only remembered her name?" He asked.

"No. Sasuke suggested that's what we call her."

The man nodded. "Okay. How old are you, Arabella?"

I blinked in confusion. Maybe I was 11-13? "How can I answer a question if I do not know the answer?"

His eyes flashed with amusement. "Smart. So, you remember nothing?" He asked.

I nodded and looked down at myself. I saw a twig caught in my cloak. I bent down to get it but my shoulders were suddenly grabbed.

"How can you not remember anything? Surely there must be something!" It was the blonde boy.

"Naruto!" Sakura sighed loudly. "Let go of her!"

I looked at his blue eyes as they stared at me. He looked really concerned. His attitude reminded me a bit of Sting. Confident and loud, with childish splashes all around.

He let go of me and I felt Sakura put a hand on my shoulder. "Arabella, this idiot is Naruto. And that is Kakishi." She pointed with her thumb at the man.

I nodded. "So... where am I, exactly?" I asked with a small smile.

Kakishi raised a hand a motioned for someone to come to him. He glanced up and looked at me. So I walked towards him as he pulled a scroll out of his clothes and unrolled it.

"We are here. Just outside of the Hidden Leaf Village." He began. So I got comfortable as he began telling my where I was.