Talk

Rogue's POV

The fire was just about put out and almost everyone was up and on their feet. Thanks to Fairy Tail's help we got mostly everything situated within the next two hours.

"Hey, Rogue." Came a voice beside me.
I looked to see it was Wendy.

"Yes, Wendy?" I said.

"Do you have any clue on what happened?" She asked.

I shook my head. "Not exactly. I just know that we were attacked."

Wendy nodded. "Okay."

"So, I heard you guys were dead, or asleep, for seven years. How was it?" I said.

Wendy smiled a bit. "It felt like a couple of days for us. We had no clue what happened."

I nodded. "You guys got to work right away, didn't you."

Wendy nodded. "We still have to pay our rents. And that's a lot of money to get. I think I can pay my seven years worth now from the last Grand Magic Games. Now to get to the rent that I'm using today."

I nodded.

"Hey, Wendy. Come over here!" Natsu called.

"Coming." Wendy said. "Bye." She smiled and ran towards the pinkette.

An hour later.

Andrea's POV

I sat down and stretched a bit. Rogue said he had to tell us a few things. I looked around to see that the people from the other guild wanted to listen in as well.

"Hey, you smell familiar." The boy with pink hair said.

I blinked a few times and looked at him in confusion. What the heck did he mean by that?

"I think you creeped the kid out, Salamander." The boy with black hair said.

"Oh. Sorry, then. I'm Natsu Dragneel. Fire Dragon Slayer." The pinkette smiled widely.

I smiled back and nodded. "I'm Andrea. Nice to meet you."

"Gajeel Redfox." Said the black haired boy. "Iron Dragon Slayer."

"And-" said the young girl with blue hair.

"And this is my friend Wendy!" Natsu smiled.

Wendy nodded and sighed. "Yeah."

"Okay, now that you are all aquainted," Rogue said, getting everyone's attention.

Everyone got quiet and looked at Rogue. I was curious what was on his mind, because he looked troubled by something.
"Just after everyone was evacuated from the building, I- we." Rogue motioned to himself and Sting who was sitting beside him. "Were called to talk to someone. And apparently this someone was involved in the attack, I believe. He said that his friends wanted Andrea for their own gain."

"What's this got to do with us?" Gajeel asked.

"I didn't exactly invite you. You invited yourselves." Rogue said.

I shrunk down into my chair and sighed. I bet that explains it...

"Oh. Well, I'm still gonna listen." Natsu said.

Rogue nodded. "Fine. Okay, and Andrea has magic that is really powerful. It could mean the end of us if she falls into their hands."

"Who's they?" Sting asked. "Who is after Andrea?"

"Bloody Banshie" I said softly. I felt everyone look at me, so I started to explain. "In the building, when I saw that Sting and Lector were safe, I had desided to go investigate a little more. On the floor, right in front of the door, the fire was actually following a line. It was really creative, and I would've liked it. If it weren't for the message." I sighed and looked up, mainly at Rogue. "They will die unless Zeref's Daughter comes home." I said softly.
I looked back down as it got really quiet.

"He has a daughter?!" Natsu suddenly said.

And all hell broke loose.

"He can't have a daughter!"
"Let's bring her to the magic council."
"She has to be here, then."
"She can't be here you idiot. We would sense her."
"Would we? She could be hiding her magic."
"I don't think she can do that."
"I'll contact the council."
"No. Let's keep her."
"That's to dangerous idiot!"
"SHUT UP!" Rogue suddenly yelled.

Everything stopped and everyone was immediatly silent. I honestly didn't care at this point. Was Zeref really bad or something? I had heard rumors that he was the most evil wizard in centuries. But...

"We will not be locking her up, or giving her to the magic council." Rogue said.

"Why not? She's Zeref's Daughter." Sting said. "She's bound to be just as evil as he is. Maybe even worse!"

"How do you know?" Rogue asked.

I rubbed my eyes, just realizing they were watering up.

"Are you defending her?" Sting said, sounding truely shocked.

"Yes." Rogue said. "As a matter of fact, I am."

"Why?" Said three voices at once. Gajeel, Natsu, and Sting.

"Because I know who she is." Rogue said.

I looked up at him to see him looking straight at me. I nodded a bit when it looked like he was asking for permission or confirmation.

"Who is it then?" Natsu asked.

"Andrea is Zeref's Daughter."

A/N: Hey, guys. I've been reading over what I got written and published so far. It's getting confusing. Just a tad bit. With the process of events and whatnot. If I'm making any sense right now, tell me if I should restart this, edit it, make it better, or just leave it as it is. I really need your feedback. Thanks!
^_^ HunterMyth9999