Wanted

Andrea's POV

As soon as I knew Sting and Lector were safe, I had crawled down to the lower levels to investigate. My lungs were on fire but it was worth it for what I found. I would have to tell Sting, Rogue, and Samantha what I saw later.

Rogue's POV

I got to the end of the crowd and looked around. There was someone leaning up against a wall and staring at me.

"Follow me, Rogue Cheney." The figure said with a nod.

"How do you know my name?" I asked and felt Frosch pull on my leg. I leaned down and picked up Frosch as I cautiously started walking after the person.

"Where's the young master? Sting Eucliffe?" He asked in a soft voice. Yet it seemed to echo loudly through the quiet street.

"He's back at the guild." I said.

He nodded. "Recovering, I suppose. You're lucky that girl is immune to death spells. If she wasn't, she wouldn't have been able to save Eucliffe."

She's immune to death spells? He must be joking. But, if she is How?

"You must be wondering why I wanted to speak to you. I want the girl and her cat."

"Why?" I asked immediatly. "Is it because of that poster that says she's wanted?"

He shook his head. "Tut, tut. Of course not. Its for our, what would you guild wizards call it, an evil plan."

"Why do you need her?" I asked. As far as I knew, she was just a wizard girl who stole food and lived with no one but her cat.

"She's a dark wizard. She uses Death Magic. Or the Forbidden Dark Arts. Couldn't you sense her magic power?" He said as he turned to look at me with what I saw were dark blue eyes.

I nodded slowly and stopped following him. "She can't be evil." Can she?

"Oh, yes my'boy. She has the potential magic power to rival the wizard saints." He chuckled a bit. "But poor thing, doesn't know how to use her magic properly. I can teach her. If you just hand her over..?"

I shook my head. "No. She stays with us." If she wants. I didn't want to force her to do anything, ecpecially if what this man was saying was true.

"You know you can't stop us." He said. "No one has ever lived to stop us."
Then he disappeared. I could still smell him but the smell was fading way to fast for me to follow it. I sighed and desided to head back. That was sure random and uncalled for.

Sting's POV

I nodded my thanks as Samantha patched up my burns and scratches. I wondered faintly how many scars I will have. If any.
"How's Lector?" I asked. My voice sounded better after breathing in something besides poisonous smoke.

"He's great. Only a few small burns and scratches." Samantha smiled. "You're lungs also aren't in the best condition. So no work of any kind."

I nodded. That's good. Besides my lungs, though. I looked around and saw the black haired girl who apparently saved me and Lector. But she was really small. I almost didn't believe the story at first. But, now that I think about it, it did seem resonable.

"Who's she?" I asked.

"That's Andrea." Samantha said. "The girl you sent us to get."

I nodded. "I didn't expect her to look so young. You sure it's her?"

Samantha nodded. "Yep. I'm sure."

I nodded. I would have to speak to her when she wakes up. And I hoped she did. I didn't want to be responsible for a little girl's death.

"Sting!"

"Lector's awake." Samantha chuckled.

I looked towards the small cat as he ran up to me and jumped onto me.

I smiled and hugged him to my chest, careful of the wounds I knew we both had.

"I'm so glad you're okay." Lector said.

I nodded. "I'm glad to. That you're okay."
I smiled and adjusted a loose bandage on his head. It looked like he had an eyepatch or something on.

"Ouch!" Sabrina suddenly yelled.

Samantha and I wheeled around and saw her holding her stomach.
I looked over at Samantha who was glaring at the still sleeping Andrea. "I don't she did anything." I said.

Samantha shook her head. "No. Her magic power feels dark. Like death even."

"Who? Andrea?" I asked. "How?" Then I sensed it to. A dark aura started swirling around Andrea. And the grass was slowly dieing.

"What is that?" Sabrina asked and ran behind Samantha.