Stupid Jobs

Kakashi's POV

After I explained the fundamentals, Naruto dragged Arabella off to show her his ninjitsu. It gave me time to think.

Arabella looked about 12-13 like the rest of the kids. She wore a clean-looking ninja outfit but there was stains here and there. Where did she get that from, I wonder how she got Her hands on it. Her cloak, on the other hand was in a bad condition. It was burned and scratched in multiple areas. And it didn't look like something a ninja would wear.

Her hair was in bad condition, uneven and knotty. Then there was her eyes. They were red. It didn't look like she had the Sharingan eyes, or anything like it though. They just looked blood red.

If she really lost her memory and Sakura found her wandering, where did she get her clothes from? Sakura couldn't have provided it. Though, it would make sense if they did go get some clothing. That would explain what took so long.

Also, there is an uneasy aura around her that I don't like. It has a feeling of death. When she touched my arm, I felt a shock of an unstable force. Cold and unyielding.

Who is Arabella? Why is she here?

Sting's POV

After I talked with Rogue, Yukino, Samantha, and Sabrina we decided to go in groups. Drago woke up and told us what happened. Lector stayed behind, thinking he was Andrea's Exceed. Drago also demanded he come with us. I couldn't say no.

"Sting! There you are!" Yukino called.

I turned around and saw Sabrina was with her. "Sup girls. What do ya need? I was just packing a few things for the mission."

"Well, Rufus told us to remind you that you are the Guild Master still." Yukino said slowly.

"Yeah. So?"

"You have to stay here and look after the construction of the Guild Hall." Sabrina said with a small apologetic smile.

"What! But Lector's there! I need to go!" I yelled. I had forgotten that I had to do that as Guild Master. But... "Can I not be Guild Master for a few days? Please?"

They both shook their heads. "Nope."

"Aww man!" I groaned.

"We'll bring back Lector and Andrea, okay?" Sabrina smiled.

I nodded and stood up straight. "I will make sure this Guild Hall is the best you have ever seen!"

Yukino smiled, laughing lightly. "I know you will. Don't destroy it, okay?"

I nodded, a grin plastered on my face. "I won't destory anything important. I promise."

"Okay." Sabrina smiled as I watched her turn and run back where she came from, probably to go talk to her sister.

"It will be alright." Yukino said before I felt something in my cheek.

I blushed when I realised she kissed my cheek. She giggled before running towards Rufus who was obviously watching underneath his hat. I glared at him only to hear laughter behind me.

"How long were you there!" I roared at Rogue.

He just smiled smoothly. "Finally got your kids from Yukino. Never imagined you'd be blushing more than her though."