Gone

Sting's POV

I swear, Andrea disappeared off the face of the earth. Where'd she go? Eyes off her for one second, more like an hour but still.

"Not at her old campsite." Samantha said.

"I can't find Drago, Lector or Frosch either." Sabrina said.

"You think they went with Andrea somewhere?" Rogue said.

"It's highly unlikely they left with out a word to any one of us." Rufus said.

"True. Then where did they go?" I sighed.

"Sting!" I turned to see... Andrea? I ran to her side as she collapsed. There was blood all over her shirt...

We all rushed forward as fast as we could, Sabrina was already starting to cast a healing spell.

What happened?!

"Is she okay?" Rogue asked.

Sabrina shook her head furiously. "No! I can't feel any breath. No heartbeat!"

"What?" I blurted. "No way. She can't be dead."

"It's a deep stab that hit her heart pretty badly." Sabrina choked out. "How did she make it here?"

I knew she either was about to cry or was already crying from the sound of her voice. It's understandable, concidering the situation. But... something just didn't feel right. I don't know what...

Andrea's POV

I coughed and winced as I did so. I felt like I was just run over with one of those magic powered cars then squashed by a building.

"Good morning." A cheery voice said.

Who the hell is that cheery? I opened my eyes and was met with bright blue ones.

"Gah!" I jumped back in surprise. Well, I tried to. But I was chained to a wall it felt like. What happened? Oh yeah.

~Flashback!~

"So. What do you want to talk about Mister Old Guy?" I asked.

"One: Please do not call me that. Two: You have to wait until we get away from people." He said.

"Okay. Where's the Exceeds?" I asked.

"Safe with my friends." He said.

"Who are your friends?"

"Non of your buisness."

I rolled my eyes. "Sure it's not. Look, buddy. Get talking. In case you haven't noticed, I'm not in the mood right now."

He nodded. "Yep. Don't care." He turned suddenly and we walked into a small cafe.

"Why a cafe?" I asked.

"Don't you want some food? You must at least a little hungry."

I shook my head. "Nope."

He nodded. "Okay. Sit. And we will talk."

I sat, of course. "Talk." I said.

He nodded. "Of course. Well, you are Andrea Shadow, correct?"

I nodded.

"Daughter of Zeref."

I nodded again.

"Show me proof."

"What?" I looked up at him.

"Show me proof you are indeed Andrea." He said.

"Well, you see, my magic is binded at the moment so..." I shrugged.

He sighed and waved his hand. My cheat suddenly was filled with pain. Correction. My whole body. I gasped out in surprise.

"Guess you are. I'll see you when you wake up."

The heck!

~Flashback End~

"Are you okay?"

I looked to glare at the cheery voice but I was met with large, terrified eyes.
"Lector?" I said.

"I'm so glad you're okay!" Lector cried as he hugged me tightly. "That creepy man with the blue eyes put me in here. Drago and Frosch went somewhere else!"

I hugged the poor terrified thing. "It's okay, Lector. It's alright."

Then the door opened. Spoke to soon.

"Looks like you're happy to see your Exceed again. Now that I know you are the real Andrea, let's talk. And your magic is no longer under a binding spell. Just binded by the chains."

I yanked at them a bit. Wait, did he say "Your Exceed?" Does he think Lector's Drago? Or am I hearing things.

"To cut to the point, I, along with a few of my guild members, are willing to train you and help you develope your magic ability. And in return, we want you to open a portal and go to another world."

"Are you insane! Andrea would never so that for you!" Lector said. He stood up and went to charge the man.

I grabbed his small vest and smiled softly. "It's okay. And... I need more details about this world." I said, pulling Lector into my lap.

The man smiled. Which was a truely horrifing sight. "Glad you asked."

Rogue's POV

I looked at Andrea's still, lifeless body and sighed. I couldn't believe it. What had happened? Could this have been prevented if we didn't bind her magic? That's it! Whenever one of the girls bind someone's magic, a mark of some sort is left on their wrists. I looked at Andrea's wrists and saw nothing. Not a single burn or scratch...

I immediatly turned and ran to go get Yukio. This wasn't right. How is the chest would the only wound she has? Even though she was in the fire. Someone couldn't have healed her, could they? No, there at least would've been a small scar or something. What is going on?

A/N: I updated! And my writing skills have gotten better to, btw. So I might describe things a bit more and the chapters may be longer. I don't knows. But I updated!